Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for Ridiculous Christmas Jumpers!

Options
  • 21-12-2009 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for a ridiculous christmas jumper (reindeer, santy and snow on the front type jobs), in central dublin today!

Any suggestions as to where i could pick one up?!

No need to talk me out of it, this is only part of the present.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

Urban Outfitters in Templebar had them a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Some here. Not the best quality and a bit pricey though. Ebay is your best bet but probably won't get delivered on time at this stage.

http://www.gammychristmasjumpers.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

eager beaver in temple bar has re-opened, was in yesterday and they have christmas jumpers with reindeer, skiers etc. around the €30 mark. and also a ****loads of ones with wolves and moons...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Popped into Eager Bever at lunchtime but they only had snow patterned wolly one's left, not ridiculous enough!

Oh well, there's allways next year. Thanks for the help lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭crushproof

Ah well sure, by the looks of it everyone is after one this year so the novelty has worn off!
    40 yoyos for a crappy looking Christmas jumper that you're only gonna wear once a year...No thank you!

Try ze chairty shops and what not...I'm sure there's plenty of Eoin McLove type Christmas jumpers for cheaper then 40 euro!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i got mine at the toys for big boys exhibition that was on.big santa on it, poloneck. 40quid but ive wore it out a few times now and the attention it gets is ridiculous.wore it last night and must of had 20 pictures with randomers. girls are mad for them if you're a single bloke like myself.....it was worth it for that alone!

http://www.funkychristmasjumpers.com/

mine is the santa, and my mates have the reindeer and the snowmen ones.

Advertisement