Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many ways you use it to promote your site?

• 21-12-2009 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

my website is www.epathchina.com , i often promote my website use Articles, news, forums, free advertising, blog, feed, community as myspace , photo-sharing site ,How many ways you use it to promote your site? and which ways you think best ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gabriel89

There are several things you can do to promote your business for free that the only limiting factor is your imagination! For Example
    (1)Advertise your business for free is through word of mouth.
    (1)Newspaper Advertising:
    (2)Flyers:
    (3)Online social networking services

Business Merchant Account
    Contact us now! Toll Free 1866-348-7926

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jsjbingxi

gabriel89 wrote: »
    There are several things you can do to promote your business for free that the only limiting factor is your imagination! For Example
    (1)Advertise your business for free is through word of mouth.
    (1)Newspaper Advertising:
    (2)Flyers:
    (3)Online social networking services

Business Merchant Account
    Contact us now! Toll Free 1866-348-7926

the first , (1)Advertise your business for free is through word of mouth.
    We are foreign trade companies, export business, this approach will not work.
    Second, (2)Newspaper Advertising:
    Unrealistic, and surely will spend a lot of money.
    third: (3)Flyers:
    Not suitable for us, no use.
    the fourth is a good idea, it is fit for us, but this is just the methods of advertising, what your view of other methods?
    thank you very much .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seomul

DEvlop yours backlink via blogging, forums, social book marking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PHONiC.ie

At the minute im only promoting through things like Facebook, other forums etc as well as our printed magazine, but i'm looking into Viral for 2010. Twitter is something i need to get into but as of yet just havent got around to it. Running competitions on the site and promoting them on social networking sites has been working best for me so far...

Advertisement