Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Snow Snow

Options
  • 21-12-2009 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Missing three Christmas exams today and maybe another two tomorrow because of the snow... Somehow yesterday seems a waste of study! anyone else's school closed today???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I wish! I have physics this afternoon. I really don't want to do it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Our school is open, but because of icy roads I got the day off! I'm not missing any exams though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I don't see any snow:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Has a snow day today aswell. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

No snow here, I just took the day off :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I'm missing my geography test today thanks to the snow, last day of school and all so I'll just have to take the 'absent on day of test' grade, which I am slightly put out about; I can't calculate my points with only five results...

Still! Snow day! Haven't had one of these in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Auh no snow near me in Dublin :( I only had two classes thought, the rest of the day was christmassy so i was glad i went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Keen2win

koolciaran wrote: »
    Missing three Christmas exams today and maybe another two tomorrow because of the snow... Somehow yesterday seems a waste of study! anyone else's school closed today???

Are you in the same school as me?... And the same year? This is the best christmas ever:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Keen2win

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo random! You have to be in the same school as me judging by some of your previous posts! I had no idea before I posted my last comment! That's weird!

Who are ya, Who are ya?:)

Advertisement