Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick delivery DVD

• 21-12-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

I am now looking for a particular DVD for a present but only found out yesterday, so is there anywhere that does quick delivery to Ireland. The film is "the boy in the striped pajamas". I haven't much chance of getting to a bricks and mortar shop before christmas at this stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Not trying to be *un*helpful - but I know Play did a countdown of the days you could order so as to have it before Christmas and that ended last week.
    So I would assume some of the usual sites would be the same unless you were able to/and if they allowed you to fork out for next day delivery. Is there noone you could ask to nip to a shop for you?

EDIT -- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boy-Striped-Pyjamas-DVD/dp/B001L1BT3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1261386733&sr=1-1
    (if you're allowed post links) says if you order within 9 hours you can get delivery before christmas with express delivery - it costs an extra 9 pounds or something though. And may only be within the UK - you could contact them perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

hey amazon is by far the quickest out of play,cdwow and amazon.as previous poster said if u order express delivery you might get it in time,although i looked at something that suggested expess delivery but there was no option for it when went to select postage so that might just be for in the uk

also you could try ebay,contact seller who has it in ireland and ask them if they could send it by registered or express post,that might arrive in time

Advertisement