Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with christmas present! pleaseeee

Options
  • 21-12-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    I have 3 days to go shop for my girlfriend of 2 years, have no idera what to get her, have asked and she says she doesnt need anything, want to surprise her with something/s nice, girls what do ye think?

help appreciated

Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There's a few in your situation here incase you might get some ideas from that.

It all depends on what kind of girl your gf is - if she's into jewellery / perfume/pampering etc you could go down that route. If she's not - is there any hobby/interest she has that you might be able to get something in that area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amlestra

Hi and thanks for reply, :)
    no, she's not that into jewelry or perfume, has enough of both to be honest! hobbies? hmmm she likes arts and crafts, likes to make things, not too sure what i could get her in that area tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Must Have Music

have a look at greatdaysout.ie, some nice things on there! or how bout a weekend away, or a beauty/massage voucher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well arts and crafts do you mean painting/drawing, or do you mean making things/cross stitch etc?
    You could pick up a nice easel if she was into painting, there's a portable one you could buy, opens up and it's an easel.
    You could buy her a book on making certain things (depending on what she likes to make).

Or as said you could buy something pampery/weekend away

Advertisement