Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who DOES want to win it??

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I think its been a great year in the league so far.
    None of the top teams have been outstanding but some noticable performances from Chelsea and Arsenal. United are not the same team without Ronaldo but usually have a good 2nd half of the season. Liverpool, well lets not mention them but suffice to say I dont think we will see them in the CL next year.
    The up and commers like villa, spurs, man city have strengthened and are pushing all the way for that 4th spot.

Much better imo than one team crusing through it to win it. Its what football should be like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

jank wrote: »
    Liverpool, well lets not mention them but suffice to say I dont think we will see them in the CL next year.

But Rafa promised they'd be there. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

But Rafa promised they'd be there. :eek:

Rafa says a lot of things, like "perfect" and "I have a list!".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

JPA wrote: »
    Arsenal need consistency and a signing or 2.

And better luck with injuries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

jank wrote: »
    Rafa says a lot of things, like "I have a list!".

Surely that's not what he spends half the season writing in his notebook.. "sausages, eggs, milk, bread, new defender, rashers, black peppercorns, bay leaves, bananas"????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

For the past few seasons, Utd have been a bit dodgy before Christmas, and then they go on a great run.

I don't know why that is, but it's consistent.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Utd, But i'd Much rather villa or Spurs then chelsea. Would raise the quality of the game.

Advertisement