Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy yule!

Options
  • 21-12-2009 11:47am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The first day of the Yule celebrations have begun and what a magnificent sunrise this morning!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Sun certainly has golden glow today, Fire, Flags, Flax and Frig to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DonaldoX

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt Yule a Norse holiday? As a Celtic I could never let Sweden off for what they did to Brian. :mad:

If you dont' like it you don't have to celebrate it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

DonaldoX wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt Yule a Norse holiday? As a Celtic I could never let Sweden off for what they did to Brian. :mad:

Sweden to Brian??? :confused: I'm sure you're not talking about 1014?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I could never let Sweden off for what they did to Brian. :mad:

But he wasn't the Messiah, he was a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DonaldoX

Dyflin wrote: »
    Sweden to Brian??? :confused: I'm sure you're not talking about 1014?

Yeah man, I hold a thousand year grudge.

Well Happy midwinter festival of your choice and may you enjoy the celebrations.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Yeah man, I hold a thousand year grudge.

1000 year ignorance too, educate yourself mate! Your facts are way out :confused:

Advertisement