Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JANUARY Boards meet up!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

Karaoke Night (just to keep itsallabouttheL happy :P)
    [/b]

Ya thats probably best! Dont fancy a trip to A&E! ;)

Ya especially after the last time!!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

rockchik wrote: »
    Ya especially after the last time!!!!:p

Hey there was no injury the last time, ... just an angry woman and an embarrassed and poorly skilled me! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

oeb wrote: »
    I am new to Cork and I am currently living out in Douglas. I was thinking of bussing in and getting a taxi home after (To allow me to get a few drinks after the bowling). What kinda price would I be looking at for a cab? (or do the busses run till late?)
    Not sure, if I not drinking after though I can give you drive. Though, if anyones going drinking I might do it myself then...so much for my month free of drink, started drinking few days ago again ha :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

I am new to Cork and I am currently living out in Douglas. I was thinking of bussing in and getting a taxi home after (To allow me to get a few drinks after the bowling). What kinda price would I be looking at for a cab? (or do the busses run till late?)

Some of the buses in cork have been cancelled at the mo because of the weather so I wudnt depend on getting a bus home late at night, (although they could be running again by then) but taxi would cost you probably about a tener to douglas....I think anyway! I dont know any taxi ranks in Douglas but Satelite Taxis cover everywhere

Some of the buses in cork have been cancelled at the mo because of the weather so I wudnt depend on getting a bus home late at night, (although they could be running again by then) but taxi would cost you probably about a tener to douglas....I think anyway! I dont know any taxi ranks in Douglas but Satelite Taxis cover everywhere
    Yeah for some reason I was going to say 10 as well. Think one my friends said it cost about that much or something before to me... It's not far from the City so hopefully that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

No I assure you, IF I can make it , I will definitely come last! :eek:

I can assure you that you will make it or else :mad:
    Trust me.....ive been bowling with Smileysurfer and eh......danger is an understatement!!!!you would all be much safer if she wasnt there!!;)

Don't encourage her! She is going regardless of how dangerous she is, I'll come in my suit of armour though!!
    Nice one! think il go now just to spite you!! :p

I knew you would come around :cool:
    [/b]

Ya thats probably best! Dont fancy a trip to A&E! ;)

nursemar88 will be there to keep an eye on the accident prone!

I think the last buses are at 11, with the current weather that may change, although bowling is not until the 20th...
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    sure, I drinking though I can drive. if anyones drinking I started drinking few days ago again ha :p

I was bored so deleted some words from your post, left them all in the same order though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

kingtut wrote: »
    Yup

Excellent, It's a 2 minutes walk from work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Any newbie going? Don't wanna be the only one if i can make it :p

I think a lot newbies showing interest :p - I'm a newbie to the bowling though

I think a lot newbies showing interest :p - I'm a newbie to the bowling though

Haha fair enough, I'l see if I can make it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Dinner
    akamossy wrote: »

I'm new and I'll be there. :D

Haha fair enough, I'l see if I can make it :D

Do it will be good fun I hope :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I wont be able to make the bowling but if you are doing something after I may come along.

mudokon wrote: »
    I wont be able to make the bowling but if you are doing something after I may come along.
    Will we go on the whiskey again like the last time haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

It's always good to see new faces!

Will we go on the whiskey again like the last time haha :p

Can you afford to write off another day? :pac:

Can you afford to write off another day? :pac:
    Actually unfortunately not anymore :( - so much work to do for the next few weeks...unrealistic amount tbh!

Actually unfortunately not anymore :( - so much work to do for the next few weeks...unrealistic amount tbh!

Just the one whiskey then, wait that is all we had last time. :P Not having any work would be a lot worse.

Just the one whiskey then, wait that is all we had last time. :P Not having any work would be a lot worse.
    ha yeah true. I blame (i can't remember her screen name :-/) for it :p

ha yeah true. I blame (i can't remember her screen name :-/) for it :p

All smilz is her screen name & it was all her fault. :pac:

• Advertisement

All smilz is her screen name & it was all her fault. :pac:
    Ah yeah that was her. Wonder where she gone. It was indeed her fault. We were happy out with our Heineken or whatever and a load of whiskeys appeared in front of us! Good laugh though.

Ah yeah that was her. Wonder where she gone. It was indeed her fault. We were happy out with our Heineken or whatever and a load of whiskeys appeared in front of us! Good laugh though.

It was a good night, last I heard of her was when she came on here after that night saying she was never drinking again.

It was a good night, last I heard of her was when she came on here after that night saying she was never drinking again.
    Haha yeah I remember that. And it was days after too. She must have had a few days long hangover :p

Haha yeah I remember that. And it was days after too. She must have had a few days long hangover :p

She probably associates Boards with that feeling now :pac:

Do it will be good fun I hope :pac:

That a promise? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

sounds like she really really meant it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 30something2010

Beers

I'm a newbie, just joined boards last week.
    See you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 30something2010

Beers

A cab to Douglas is about ten or eleven euros. As far as I know DJ cabs still operate from Douglas, otherwise Satellite cabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Anymore takers for bowling on Wed the 20th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

me n my bff

Advertisement