Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get a macbook pro

Options
  • 21-12-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hello there everyone. Wanna buy the cheapes macbook there is (1150 euro on the apple website) and just wondering if there's a better price.
    After a bit of research I found out that they're really cheap in duty-frees but I dont feel like going abroad to get my precious little macbook. Argos have em for 1100. Suggestions? =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

You can buy refurb macs from the Apple store. Unless you're going to another country, you're not going to get it cheaper in the ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

I'm looking for one as well! Dixons.co.uk have them (Mac book pro) at £859 and so do Amazon. Is it wise to buy online from the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

catch--22 wrote: »
    I'm looking for one as well! Dixons.co.uk have them (Mac book pro) at £859 and so do Amazon. Is it wise to buy online from the UK?

If they'll deliver to ROI at that price, then defo!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

A little bit cheaper than normal here....

http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Apple_MacBook_Pro/prod.asp

Found that site the day after I bought mine full price in PC World in the Jervis Centre...! Grrrrrr... Dont know anything about them all the same..!

Rats

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ratsam wrote: »
    A little bit cheaper than normal here....

http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Apple_MacBook_Pro/prod.asp

Found that site the day after I bought mine full price in PC World in the Jervis Centre...! Grrrrrr... Dont know anything about them all the same..!

Rats

Theyre a terrible company, many boardsies have had huge issues with them, wouldnt wish the ordeal of ordering or returning something to them, on anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

buy it in the states if you know anyone going over anytime soon. works out at about 840

Advertisement