Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone get letter from St.Pat's yet?

• 21-12-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Anyone get a letter from St.Pat's yet about post grad primary teaching starting in Feb 2010?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ennovy

Hey, I am waiting on a letter from them aswell, assume that it should be this week really as interviews are being held 7&8th Jan!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 postgradprimary

ennovy wrote: »
    Hey, I am waiting on a letter from them aswell, assume that it should be this week really as interviews are being held 7&8th Jan!

Yeah just got letter back now! Letters have been sent out in the post so you should hear from them soon enough. Have interview with St.mary's twick on the 6th so its going to be busy time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ennovy

Got my letter yesterday aswell! Super nervous now!!!!

Advertisement