Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Chocobo for Avatar

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Seriously, anyone have any idea what we can do about this? o.O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Slugs wrote: »
    Seriously, anyone have any idea what we can do about this? o.O

Do what? I just got mine there Id say yours are on the way soon enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 agriffin

I have 2 spare codes if anyone wants one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Id love 1 please:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

me too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 agriffin

No Prob PM sent Tea_Bag and nitromaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

DAMN! If anyone has any spare ones, would yo mind throwing em my way. Would really appreciate it :)

agriffin wrote: »
    No Prob PM sent Tea_Bag and nitromaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I doubt they'll work seeing as the code is tied to the machine it was registered with (why mine doesn't work)

Chet T16 wrote: »
    I doubt they'll work seeing as the code is tied to the machine it was registered with (why mine doesn't work)

Code I got from agriffin worked, and added to my download queue :D

• Advertisement

How do you register it to the machine?? It was online on the website it shouldnt have registered it to the machine only the email and that doesnt make a difference a code is a code.
    You could have been entering it in the wrong area because there are three different places to add codes and some codes don't work in 1 or 2 of the other areas.
    That code needs to be put in the redeem code part of the xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Evolute wrote: »
    How do you register it to the machine?? It was online on the website it shouldnt have registered it to the machine only the email and that doesnt make a difference a code is a code.
    You could have been entering it in the wrong area because there are three different places to add codes and some codes don't work in 1 or 2 of the other areas.
    That code needs to be put in the redeem code part of the xbox.

Sorted, it seems it was queud to download to my old xbox (i set it online)

I didn't think it would make a difference which xbox it was as the profile was the same

Sorted, it seems it was queud to download to my old xbox (i set it online)

I didn't think it would make a difference which xbox it was as the profile was the same

Sound glad its all sorted man

Advertisement