Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lucozade in dunnes

• 21-12-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Dunnes in Blackpool are selling 6 pack of lucozade cans for €1.49 this is a good deal as one can will cost that alone. might help some one get over the Christmas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Superquinn are advertising 6 pack of bottles for 2 euro.This is a handy alternative for kids in school as they don't have to drink it all in one go with the resealable tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

allimac wrote: »
    Superquinn are advertising 6 pack of bottles for 2 euro.This is a handy alternative for kids in school as they don't have to drink it all in one go with the resealable tops.

Hope u dont mean young kids, because lucozade wires them to the moon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

orange as well?

Are you serious man! Lucozade for kids!

They'd be hopping of the walls, never mind have no teeth left in their heads haha!

Good deal though. Wonder if they have the citrus clear one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Are you serious man! Lucozade for kids!

They'd be hopping of the walls, never mind have no teeth left in their heads haha!

Good deal though. Wonder if they have the citrus clear one?

My kids always get Lucozade Sport when they are sick, in fact the doctor recommends it:) Ask any parent. They would also get a bottle now and again after a long walk. PLUS the bottles themselves are ideal for lunchboxes as they are one of the few bottles that don't leak if the cap is left off (which kids have a habit of doing) So there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

lindtee wrote: »
    My kids always get Lucozade Sport when they are sick, in fact the doctor recommends it:)

they were €1.75 for a 4 pack in dunnes last time I checked

lindtee wrote: »
    My kids always get Lucozade Sport when they are sick, in fact the doctor recommends it:) Ask any parent. They would also get a bottle now and again after a long walk. PLUS the bottles themselves are ideal for lunchboxes as they are one of the few bottles that don't leak if the cap is left off (which kids have a habit of doing) So there

Sick kids wouldn't be going to school though would they ;)

And I am a parent ta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭gaz wac

hill1 wrote: »
    Dunnes in Blackpool .

Where is Blackpool :confused:

gaz wac wrote: »
    Where is Blackpool :confused:

Cork I presume!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭opo

dunnes crumlin selling twin 2 litre packs for €2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 hill1

blackpool is in cork, I only saw the normal lucozade in cans did not see any bottles. hopr this helps.

Advertisement