Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There'll be nowhere to run from the new world government

• 21-12-2009 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

No, this is not another scare mongering thread title but an actual headline taken from last Saturdays Daily Telegraph.

'Global' thinking won't necessarily solve the world's problems, says Janet Daley. and she is totally correct. It will only lead to faschist control by the elite powers and governments to suppress the populations.

With talks of a draft to have the EU to police countries emissions throughout the world and a Global tax on financial transactions one would well believe such a headline could materialize. :eek:

eco-fascism.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's a headline from an opinion piece. And you're also just selectively implying what the articles are about instead of pointing out important bits of information such as:
    Without worldwide support, experts say it would be doomed to failure.

And please stop posting irrelevant scaremongering pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

humanji wrote: »
    It's a headline from an opinion piece. And you're also just selectively implying what the articles are about instead of pointing out important bits of information such as: .
    I am also one of those that believe that this Global financial crash was deliberate and not something that just happened by accident.

The picture is not irrelevant as It depicts a green fascist army.

Many posters including myself believe that Copenhagen is just the birth of an up and coming World power. A superpower that is about to hijack environmental issues as its trump card in order to push its fascist global agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

The tax you refer to is a tax on massive financial transaction. Are you engaging in short selling on international stocks? Massive currency speculation.

The tax you are referring to is for massive banks. The tax rate is being set a .005%. Even if it was applied on every transaction, unless you are transferring millions or billions, it won't make a difference to you.

Secondly as to your claims Copenhagen was the start of a "World Power", you clearly, haven't seen what a dogs dinner it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

There's no way we can avoid a New Order. Its coming and we are all ****ed

Diogenes wrote: »
    The tax you refer to is a tax on massive financial transaction. Are you engaging in short selling on international stocks? Massive currency speculation. The tax you are referring to is for massive banks. The tax rate is being set a .005%. Even if it was applied on every transaction, unless you are transferring millions or billions, it won't make a difference to you. .
    Why would the authorities want to tax just a handful of individuals that are dealing with offshore stocks and shares?

I do not think so. The tax will be about hitting every single man woman and child on the face of this planet and getting them to conform to this forthcoming global cashless system. :eek:

As I said in a previous posts over the last two years it will be all done successfully through the EFT system and EAN / UPC barcode. (eventually RFID smart tags). In due course It may even become a criminal offense to purchase any commodity without scanning it through the system. This would of course outlaw all forms of barter because it would be an evasion of globally enforced "carbon" and "transaction tax". :rolleyes:

In that way they can scrutinize everyone that exists for their carbon footprint and hit them hard if they exceed their quota or do not comply to the system.
    Secondly as to your claims Copenhagen was the start of a "World Power", you clearly, haven't seen what a dogs dinner it was.
    I well believe it was intentionally set to give the impression to the masses that it was a "disaster". One only has to listen to Gordon Browns post summit speech He is calling for reform. he is accusing some countries for "holding it to ransom". These countries may well have had genuine issues with the agenda of this summit.

"Never again should we let a global deal to move towards a greener future be held to ransom by only a handful of countries." Gordon Brown. A very dangerous statement that holds all the hall marks of what we heard down through history with previous fascist regimes. We should have learned our lessons from history.

BTW Internet censorship and compulsory mobile phone IMEI registration is on the cards. This will be very useful in their bid to track down "Islamic terrorists". :rolleyes:

Brown also added: "One of the frustrations for me was the lack of a global body with the sole responsibility for environmental stewardship

This has absolutely nothing got to do with Green "save the whale" issues, but everything got to do with conforming to Global super powers. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

There'll be nowhere to run from the new world government

Have ya considered the hills?

Quazzie wrote: »
    Have ya considered the hills?
    I am up there now literally and snowed out at that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It's a headline from an opinion piece. And you're also just selectively implying what the articles are about instead of pointing out important bits of information such as:

Humanji, its not scaremongering, its reality. We are moving into a nazis controlled world government. I am working partime at the moment, and im finding work really hard to deal with because everything is computerised, everything you do is watched, everything you say is recorded. All people you work with have no relationship only via meetings. It's now finger clock in and clock out to the exact minute. We are all becmoing robots and rescources to these elites and it's just not aceptable or natural. We are in it now. And it is scary. It si fearful,

People losing their jobs, Taxes going up, budgets worse than the 80s, doll quiecse rising, protests and strikes are now a daily event. The Copenhagen Climate change scam is a really sign people are not only scared but really angry. The protest there was unlike anything I've seen in years. In my job last week 800 euro was robbed in two days. Watch reports of crime and burgulary its shot up and its going to continue. Run is trying to get the message out, by making us realise that we have to act if we want to stop this.

I do find your opinion a little overbearing in that regard for shooting Run to the hills on his views. WE all have a responsibility and we all have to wake up to what is in front of us. It's not even a debate whether or not its as scary as the pictures are showing.

We are losing are own dignity, respect, authority and reason to live if we continue to ignore this NWO government, it is going to happen and we are going to suffer.

The question is what are you and we going to do about it.

Just put a blind eye over to it? No, Run to the hills, is in his right to share his view and opinion on it. This is a conspiracy forum and this is the nature of the topics. If the posters find it very ofeensive then it can be reviewed. I personally am in the opinion the pictures means what the reality is we are facing. It's not scaremongering. But since I understand the logic, I'm not going to force my personal viwe over anyone on my opinion.

We need to be a little more objective and less personal on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    . But since I understand the logic, I'm not going to force my personal viwe over anyone on my opinion.

Thats a turnabout.

Thats a turnabout.

Keep the conversation impersonal.

• Advertisement

Why would the authorities want to tax just a handful of individuals that are dealing with offshore stocks and shares?

I do not think so. The tax will be about hitting every single man woman and child on the face of this planet and getting them to conform to this forthcoming global cashless system. :eek:

Because :pac::P:rolleyes: This "handful" of individuals comprise of the bulk in terms of volume and amount of transactions. If you're sending 1,000 euro to a cousin over seas, the tax will be minimal, if you even send a hundred thousand overseas, again the tax will be a few hundred euro. But .005 of a million or billion is a chunk of cash.

This is a tax to ensure that theres at least a modicum of security against short selling or short term currency speculation.

I'll explain. You're a serious currency speculator in Germany. You notice that the Dollar is weak against the Euro, but is even weaker against the Yen. So You buy dollars in Japan, and sell them in Europe. And make a profit. Now the difference could be cents or points of cents. But if you buy enough Dollars in Japan, and sell them fast enough in Europe, you could make millions provided you buy in bulk, and do it fast.

So you make a profit. But all you've done is shifted balances between different bank accounts in different countries.

This is called currency speculation (it's a gross over simplification of the process, but you seem obviously to the concept). It devalues currency, destablises countries, and generates absurd profits. All the Tobin tax would do is to ensure that at least it is taxed to a degree.

As I said in a previous posts over the last two years it will be all done successfully through the EFT system and EAN / UPC barcode. (eventually RFID smart tags). In due course It may even become a criminal offense to purchase any commodity without scanning it through the system. This would of course outlaw all forms of barter because it would be an evasion of globally enforced "carbon" and "transaction tax". :rolleyes:

Yes, yes yes.. RtdH I've been here awhile, and the RtdH scorecard of "what you say will happen" and what has actually happened shows that you're batting near zero. Remember all your lurid Lisbon claims?

In that way they can scrutinize everyone that exists for their carbon footprint and hit them hard if they exceed their quota or do not comply to the system.
    I well believe it was intentionally set to give the impression to the masses that it was a "disaster". One only has to listen to Gordon Browns post summit speech He is calling for reform. he is accusing some countries for "holding it to ransom". These countries may well have had genuine issues with the agenda of this summit.

Yes yes, so their first move set up their global government was a botched climate change summit? :cool::pac::P:rolleyes::pac::cool::P:confused:

Yes, yes yes.. RtdH I've been here awhile, and the RtdH scorecard of "what you say will happen" and what has actually happened shows that you're batting near zero. Remember all your lurid Lisbon claims?:
    Reason, early days and none of these claims have materialized yet. :rolleyes:

Just wait until the ball starts to roll and all these and other claims will fall on us like a ton of bricks. :eek:
    Yes yes, so their first move set up their global government was a botched climate change summit? :cool::pac::P:rolleyes::pac::cool::P:confused:
    Smart. These guys know well what they are doing and will twist any agenda to suit their needs. They will hijack the Banking situation to create a "crisis" to justify their existence. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

There's nothing wrong with short-selling FYI, it's a useful mechanism for pricing assets correctly. Naked short-selling is a different kettle of fish. The financial transactions tax—or a 'Tobin tax'—is intended for very large movements of hot money, not Joe Soap buying dollars for his shopping trip. It's aimed at large scale carry trades that can be destabilising, like Diogenes is pointing out: borrow in low yield currencies and invest in high yielding currencies over very short periods (like borrowing in Yen and placing the money in Iceland). Iceland is reaping the benefits of this right now :).

Reason, early days and none of these claims have materialized yet. :rolleyes:

Yeah from your article
    The “restricted” document raises fears that foreign traffic police and other bureaucrats on the continent will be able to hunt down British tourists years after they return home for reasons such as unpaid parking fines.

Yeah "fears" that you won't be able to run away from legitimate fines. Honestly if this was twenty years ago you'd be arguing against extraction for criminals in foreign countries.
    Just wait until the ball starts to roll and all these and other claims will fall on us like a ton of bricks. :eek:

I'd take the wiseupjournal with about as much salt as has been spread on the roads of Ireland this week.
    Smart. These guys know well what they are doing and will twist any agenda to suit their needs. They will hijack the Banking situation to create a "crisis" to justify their existence. :rolleyes:

Ah so they're so smart that they allow petty squabbles to sabotage the best chance they'll have to organise this green fascist agenda you seem to luridly paint.

There's nothing wrong with short-selling FYI, it's a useful mechanism for pricing assets correctly.

In my defence I did say I was being simplistic....

Yeah from your article
    Yeah "fears" that you won't be able to run away from legitimate fines. .
    Like taking photographs of a public building or a train. :rolleyes:

BTW the Wise up Journal always backs its statements with the relevant links.

And the link you saw was taken directly from the EU Observer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

No, this is not another scare mongering thread title but an actual headline taken from last Saturdays Daily Telegraph.

'Global' thinking won't necessarily solve the world's problems, says Janet Daley. and she is totally correct. It will only lead to faschist control by the elite powers and governments to suppress the populations.

With talks of a draft to have the EU to police countries emissions throughout the world and a Global tax on financial transactions one would well believe such a headline could materialize. :eek:

eco-fascism.jpg

And how would a single world government actually work if such a thing were to happen??

Also why would it be such a bad thing....our current system of nation states and national governments has proven to be a source of massive conflict and economic turmoil.....maybe it is time for a new world order? The current world order sure as hell doesn't work.

earth_1_apollo17.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

namloc1980 wrote: »
    And how would a single world government actually work if such a thing were to happen??
    .....maybe it is time for a new world order? The current world order sure as hell doesn't work.

Your not making a whole lotta sense. You don't know how it'd work yet say it could be a good thing??

Your not making a whole lotta sense. You don't know how it'd work yet say it could be a good thing??

Why not? Nobody is willing to explain how it would ACTUALLY work other than "it's gonna be big and scary and stuff!"

The current world order of nation states has been responsible for countless wars resulting in the deaths of millions upon millions of people...how would a new order be worse? Just curious....

Also why would it be such a bad thing....our current system of nation states and national governments has proven to be a source of massive conflict and economic turmoil.....maybe it is time for a new world order? The current world order sure as hell doesn't work.

earth_1_apollo17.gif

Give a one world corrupt government power to a group of men, and prepare the world to be anything but that picture above.

It's simple basic logic. Men with more power want more power. Men with power will abuse it. Give them a world and it will be abused.

Just look at the men who are shouting for a NWO............

• Advertisement

Why not? Nobody is willing to explain how it would ACTUALLY work other than "it's gonna be big and scary and stuff!"

The current world order of nation states has been responsible for countless wars resulting in the deaths of millions upon millions of people...how would a new order be worse? Just curious....

So instead of looking at the facts and history, your just going to put the wool over your eyes and think that a group of men should control everything we do and let it become a police state and that's good because nobody is going to tell you whats it about?

LOL..

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever and I too agree with Black Utah.

Like taking photographs of a public building or a train. :rolleyes:

And there was massive public outcry and a police backdown. You missed that bit did you?

BTW the Wise up Journal always backs its statements with the relevant links.

And the link you saw was taken directly from the EU Observer

And we've been over it before RthD, ironically the best thing to stop these secret talks was the implementation of the Lisbon treaty allowing MEPs to challenge these talks.

Forget that again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

so what do you propose, dont ever let anyone ever have any power over anyone else?

indough wrote: »
    so what do you propose, dont ever let anyone ever have any power over anyone else?

No take responsibility for yourself and self realise your own potential and accept that we are all equal in the eyes of creation and the creator.

And there was massive public outcry and a police backdown. You missed that bit did you?
    Say again?

Reported just last week, As long as we get all this terrorist hype and paranoia we will never hear the end of this type of nonsense and the scary part of all this is that it can spread across the EU as the UK is a forerunner when it comes to security and surveillance issues.

No take responsibility for yourself and self realise your own potential and accept that we are all equal in the eyes of creation and the creator.

what are you talking about? first of all we are not all equal, if we were then power systems would not exist because noone would ever have risen above their neighbour, second of all there is no creator :p

what are you talking about? first of all we are not all equal, if we were then power systems would not exist because noone would ever have risen above their neighbour, second of all there is no creator :p

There is, otherwise nothing would be created.

Who paints a picture so? Someone does.:p

but the universe is not a picture

but the universe is not a picture

But its creation and it continues to create. It's a lovely view and picture from earth ;)

• Advertisement

Give a one world corrupt government power to a group of men, and prepare the world to be anything but that picture above.
    You would be talking of something more like this. :eek:

1003163361_ba156d12f7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

But WAIT! I found a picture that contradicts the one you just posted.

peace-earth.jpg

All of these photoshops have really shaken my belief (:rolleyes: multiplied by ∞ )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

No, this is not another scare mongering thread title ...

So you agree a lot of your other threads are scaremongering? Expect to be quoted on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

You would be talking of something more like this. :eek:

1003163361_ba156d12f7.jpg
    Rtdh whoever gave you photoshop should be shot..twice:pac:

Undergod wrote: »
    So you agree a lot of your other threads are scaremongering? Expect to be quoted on this.
    Answer to that one is that reality is rather scary and a lot of people do not want to know about it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Answer to that one is that reality is rather scary and a lot of people do not want to know about it. :)

Speculation =/= reality. Was that a yes?

In fairness, Black Uhlan, I think that's a bit harsh. They wrote "And how would a single world government actually work if such a thing were to happen?? ...
    maybe it is time for a new world order? The current world order sure as hell doesn't work."

"I don't know how it would work, but I accept the possibility that it might be a good idea." No contradiction there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

what are you talking about? first of all we are not all equal, if we were then power systems would not exist because noone would ever have risen above their neighbour,

yeah these people are called pschyopaths. And the worlds most powerful puppet Obama fits the bill perfectly
    Kouri notes that these criminals are psychologically capable of committing their dirty deeds free of any concern for social, moral or legal consequences and with absolutely no remorse.

"This allows them to do what they want, whenever they want," he wrote. "Ironically, these same traits exist in men and women who are drawn to high-profile and powerful positions in society including political officeholders."
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/06/politicians-and-serial-killers.html

Undergod wrote: »
    Speculation =/= reality. Was that a yes?

In fairness, Black Uhlan, I think that's a bit harsh. They wrote "And how would a single world government actually work if such a thing were to happen?? ...
    maybe it is time for a new world order? The current world order sure as hell doesn't work."

"I don't know how it would work, but I accept the possibility that it might be a good idea." No contradiction there.

More power to a government is the same as giving yourself over to a one world government.

Lets cut the BS seriously. Lets get to the basic's. Common sense is all that's needed to figure it out, as to how we run as society and how men in power has abused people throughout history.

Lets stop twisting it, giving it some false prestegious benifet of the doubt that its somehow good despite how sinister it is. It's also quite foolish for one to be pretending the NWO doesnt exist or the current one is different to another one. It's here and its real. The time is up on the ifs, buts and why's. You either get behind yourself and your fellow man or will you go down with the NWO. This is whats its about. It's Rome all over again. Rome wants to take over the world and failed in the end. The American and European governments want a one world government to have more power and again take over the world. History repeats.

Simple as that. The NWO is not about you or your fellow man it was never ever about that and it never will be. It's about power, more control and a police state to turn humanity into complete sheep. People who refuse to accept the reality are either working for the NWO or in complete denail of what's currently going on.

More power to a government is the same as giving yourself over to a one world government.

Lets cut the BS seriously. Lets get to basic and common sense, as to how we run as society and how men in power has abused people throughout history.

Lets stop twisting it and pretending the NWO doesnt exist or the current one is different to another one. It's here and its real. The time is up on the ifs, buts and whys. You either get behind yourself and your fellow man or will you go down with the NWO.

Simple as that. The NWO is not about you or your fellow man it was never ever about that and it never will be. It's about power, more control and a police state to turn humanity into complete sheep. People who refuse to accept the reality are either working for the NWO or in complete denail of what's currently going on.

So what do we do....have a revolution?

So what do we do....have a revloution?

Start evolution.

Take a stand, for you
    Take a stand for your family
    Take a stand for all
    Grow your own food, and turn to earth for fulfilment. This society is already ending, and if people don't wake up now, it will be too late. The corrupt politicans are making sure they try and suck our blood dry before their time is also up. Just look at the recent news where our own politicans have just extended their holidays because they annonced the recession is over. Its not over, they just annonced it because they don't care.

I mean I'm not telling you what to do, but its up to you whether or not you feel you need to act before its to late.

Revolutions never worked, because in 50,000 years they have failed everytime. They are repetition. Evolution is what the current power system is afraid of. Like Einstein said, you can't solve the current problems based on the same thoughts that created them. Thats what revolution means. Evoution is breaking the old cycle and creating a complete new world starting from scratch. Either way it is of my belief that we will be foreced to change if we don't act now.

Start evolution.

Take a stand, for you
    Take a stand for your family
    Take a stand for all
    Grow your own food, and turn to earth for fulfilment. This society is already ending, and if people don't wake up now, it will be too late. The corrupt politicans are making sure they try and suck our blood dry before their time is also up. Just look at the recent news where our own politicans have just extended their holidays because they annonced the recession is over. Its not over, they just annonced it because they don't care.

I mean I'm not telling you what to do, but its up to you whether or not you feel you need to act before its to late.

Revolutions never worked, because in 50,000 years they have failed everytime. They are repetition. Evolution is what the current power system is afraid of. Like Einstein said, you can't solve the current problems based on the same thoughts that created them. Thats what revolution means. Evoution is breaking the old cycle and creating a complete new world starting from scratch. Either way it is of my belief that we will be foreced to change if we don't act now.

So we need to create a New World Order! But isn't that evil?

Seriously this is all very fanciful and vague.

• Advertisement

So we need to create a New World Order! But isn't that evil?

Seriously this is all very fanciful and vague.

Your trying to twist it......

A new free world

A new world government order

These are two different things. Let me explain it because it's very simple so you won't try and twist it the next time.

1. A new free world, is you taking responsibility for your world and your lifle. Your standing up to your integrity, authority, honesty, respect, morals and freedom of choice.

2. A new world order (current plan)
    Is A new world where you are giving your responsibility and your life away to a government body that wants you to be uniform, controlled and used for their reality. It's where you give your respect and life away to somebody else, whether it be a leader, a form of society, a political power structure etc.

They are not the same thing. Funny how you try put the two together, very clever manipulation.

1. A new free world, is you taking responsibility for your world and your lifle. Your standing up to your integrity, authority, honesty, respect, morals and freedom of choice.

How would this work?

How would this work?

Maybe you should answer that question.

Maybe you should answer that question.

you're the one making the point about it but it looks like you can't even answer a basic question about this new free world?? :o

you're the one making the point about it but it looks like you can't even answer a basic question about this new free world?? :o

Because in a free new world, your the one to take a stand.

Thats the point.:) Really simple. There is no Mammy and Daddy going to show you how to live. Your here to show yourself by yourself.

yeah these people are called pschyopaths. And the worlds most powerful puppet Obama fits the bill perfectly

no they arent called psycopaths, thats just rubbish talk

Because in a free new world, your the one to take a stand.

Thats the point.:) Really simple. There is no Mammy and Daddy going to show you how to live. Your here to show yourself by yourself.

So we go back to the good old days where we used to have to hunt to survive? Sounds like a blast. I always wished I was alive when we had no standard of living!

RoboClam wrote: »
    So we go back to the good old days where we used to have to hunt to survive? Sounds like a blast. I always wished I was alive when we had no standard of living!

Well the days of Atlantis were great too. but ya never hear about that :D

We are moving into the best of both worlds, all you need is to realise your potential, the human body is well designed to the unbelievable. Infact many people are now waking up to their potiential. We may go into a time of hunting and getthing people together as the world becomes more caotic. But either way the world will be a very very different place in the next few yeasr. And it will be a split 2 way in that regard, many who are conformist and sing comb bai ya to the governments and current soceity will perish under the hands of it..While the rest of us take a stand and learn to be self independant and stop the abuse, corruption, starvation in the world.

I'd rather be hunting and trying to make a real livnig as equal than living in luxury while half the world has no food.... I'm just been really honest because I have learnt that materilism is a load of BS.

Well the days of Atlantis were great too. but ya never hear about that :D

We are moving into the best of both worlds, all you need is to realise your potential, the human body is well designed to the unbelievable. Infact many people are now waking up to their potiential. We may go into a time of hunting and getthing people together as the world becomes more caotic. But either way the world will be a very very different place in the next few yeasr. And it will be a split 2 way in that regard, many who are conformist and sing comb bai ya to the governments and current soceity will perish under the hands of it..While the rest of us take a stand and learn to be self independant and stop the abuse, corruption, starvation in the world.

I'd rather be hunting and trying to make a real livnig as equal than living in luxury while half the world has no food.... I'm just been really honest because I have learnt that materilism is a load of BS.

You say these things, but from what I can see, you're taking no action. You're sitting on a chair manufactured by the system, typing on a computer with parts manufactured by the system and eating and drinking products manufactured by the system.

If you really have a great new way of living, then why aren't you in Africa now helping people? It's all well and good saying you abhor materialism while you live in luxury in comparisson to the good people of the Democratic Republic of Congo (If you think our government is bad, hooo boy, have a read up about theirs).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help people in Africa, but it's not as easy as you claim. There are huge socio-economic, environmental (I mean this as in, many plants cannot grow in desert) and political problems. Many of these problems were caused by european colonianism and we should help, but it's just not that simple. If we just give them food then we're creating an us and them dynamic, such that they would look to the "white man" to provide the food, thus preventing self sufficiancy (Not to mention the leaders literally stealing the aid from people who need it. I'm looking at you Kim Jong Il).

Ergh sorry I'm going off topic, I could actually go on about this all day. If you have a solution to world hunger, then make a thread detailing (Please, make it very detailed. I would like to understand entirely how you would address these issues) how the "NWO" is preventing its implementation. I'd love to hear it.

RoboClam wrote: »
    You say these things, but from what I can see, you're taking no action. You're sitting on a chair manufactured by the system, typing on a computer with parts manufactured by the system and eating and drinking products manufactured by the system.

If you really have a great new way of living, then why aren't you in Africa now helping people? It's all well and good saying you abhor materialism while you live in luxury in comparisson to the good people of the Democratic Republic of Congo (If you think our government is bad, hooo boy, have a read up about theirs).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help people in Africa, but it's not as easy as you claim. There are huge socio-economic, environmental (I mean this as in, many plants cannot grow in desert) and political problems. Many of these problems were caused by european colonianism and we should help, but it's just not that simple. If we just give them food then we're creating an us and them dynamic, such that they would look to the "white man" to provide the food, thus preventing self sufficiancy (Not to mention the leaders literally stealing the aid from people who need it. I'm looking at you Kim Jong Il).

Ergh sorry I'm going off topic, I could actually go on about this all day. If you have a solution to world hunger, then make a thread detailing (Please, make it very detailed. I would like to understand entirely how you would address these issues) how the "NWO" is preventing its implementation. I'd love to hear it.

I am in a charity, I raise money now and I'm getting more involved with that. I'am joining the spiritual union of Ireland in Jan. I'm actively involved in bringing people and families together. I organise events at home where I am and will be doing more in the future. In my wider family I am known as the councelllor. I grow my own food both up in Dublin and where I am from. I encourage others to grow food also. I'm making my first stand to a large crowd in 6 years about you, we us and them. I'm also going to take a stand to face pain, suffering and darkness and turning into light. Its a deep spiritual movement that I'm working on. It's a step by step process of what I'm doing slowly but surely to make a big difference whereever I can.

A solution to end world hunger would be first removing the government all seeing eye society which is run by the fallen bloodlines. There is so much hunger in the world, because most of the imbalance is created by these bloodlines..

The solution it to first remove the biggest problem!.

• Advertisement
Advertisement