Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There'll be nowhere to run from the new world government

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

mysterious wrote: »
    Your trying to twist it......

A new free world

A new world government order

These are two different things. Let me explain it because it's very simple so you won't try and twist it the next time.

They are not the same thing. Funny how you try put the two together, very clever manipulation.

Clever manipulation? Stupid like a fox more like. Conspiracy theorists have been twisting politicians words like this for donkey years, while skeptics have been banging their heads against walls in frustration as they have tried to explain this, but now suddenly you can notice it?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

A solution to end world hunger would be first removing the government all seeing eye society which is run by the fallen bloodlines. There is so much hunger in the world, because most of the imbalance is created by these bloodlines..

The solution it to first remove the biggest problem!.

Worst solution ever. Sorry, I'm not convinced. You're not considering the ramifications of this action on the people in these third world countries. Yes there is clearly an imbalance between first and third world (duh) but simply removing the first world government(s?) would not make the grass grow greener.

If you came dancing into North Korea with a nice message and a smile, well they'd throw you in a gulag straight away. Then you'd know what suffering is I guess.

I'm curious, if all of the first world governments were removed and their people "set free", what's to stop N. Korea invading the South and taking it over? Because currently the only thing stopping them are the governments and armies of the surrounding countries and America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

RoboClam wrote: »
    Worst solution ever. Sorry, I'm not convinced. You're not considering the ramifications of this action on the people in these third world countries. Yes there is clearly an imbalance between first and third world (duh) but simply removing the first world government(s?) would not make the grass grow greener.

If you came dancing into North Korea with a nice message and a smile, well they'd throw you in a gulag straight away. Then you'd know what suffering is I guess.

I'm curious, if all of the first world governments were removed and their people "set free", what's to stop N. Korea invading the South and taking it over? Because currently the only thing stopping them are the governments and armies of the surrounding countries and America.
    `

No it's not, as I said befoer you have a habit of sticking to old habits, following this bloody system like its god and make things complicated.

The imbalance is deliberately done by the fallen bloodlines. Since majority of the worlds natural rescources are in Asia and Africa, but yet it's the poorest part of the world. The present illuminati control, will further this imbalance, make the rich - richer, poor - poorer.The suporpowers Russia, USA, China make the biggest money on war and pharmecueticals.

You should read up Einsteins quote, you can solve the world problems by the same thoughts that created them. I'd hate to break the dead obvious too you. But the fact is, yes we do have to remove the system of power.

Lol at North Korea, you watch to much propadanda......, This is just silly.

`
    Lol at North Korea, you watch to much propadanda......, This is just silly.

You're wrong. I've read many independent sources from books to eye witness accounts to the history of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea and it's not all propaganda, sorry. Way to try to dismiss my point though.

You're wrong. I've read many independent sources from books to eye witness accounts to the history of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea and it's not all propaganda, sorry. Way to try to dismiss my point though.

So again, I will test you?

Whos evil?

USA? Korea?

:rolleyes:

I read my eye! I think we should look around and look to people that live there rather than reading published propaganda books that you buy in Ireland. See how dependent you are on getting information? thats a sign of been gullable in the highest degree. " I read it somewhere so it must be true" If your depending on books that is telling you this kind of propaganda your going to be fooled like the majority of people in this world. Thats the harsh truth. I find this really absurd and not good enough if people continue to keep judging things they do not understand. The human intellect will always judge outside itself, but never try understand himself or his own judgment of himself.

I'm sure there is books on the axis of evil, do you believe that too? I mean isn't it a pity the Bush Admin didnt read those books like you have!because they could of invaded Korea instead the other really so (so dangerous) evil country IRAQ!! The world is run by a mob of satanic bloodlines and all you need ts basic common sense to understand the lunacy the people of this world are been fed with.

Have you been to Korea? Do you know any Koreans personally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭aurelius79

I don't actually think he's talking about removing world governments. Of course we will always need government. He's talking about blocking the influence and corruption of private interest groups. End these secret meetings of the Bilderberg group, CFR and the Trilateral Commission. Ban special interest lobbies. Put the power back in the hands of the government and the people they represent. Corporations and banks have too much power and this has to end. We have to root out the corruption that has spread to every major governmental body.

aurelius79 wrote: »
    I don't actually think he's talking about removing world governments. Of course we will always need government. He's talking about blocking the influence and corruption of private interest groups. End these secret meetings of the Bilderberg group, CFR and the Trilateral Commission. Ban special interest lobbies. Put the power back in the hands of the government and the people they represent. Corporations and banks have too much power and this has to end. We have to root out the corruption that has spread to every major governmental body.

I'm talking about the All seeing eye government. That is the illuminati that controlles all level governments and factions of soceity. Their time is up when Humanity is at the end of this cycle to the new age.

Yes governments willl end, because the people who can surivive will know how to govern themselves.

So what about US of A?

it's not dimssing, you seem to be so hellbent on using propaganda here by pin pointing an issue while ignoring the big picture. I find it funny because USA a country that has killed more civilians and invaded more countries than any nation in this century and are always in war, are the good guys right? Yet at the same time your accusing like USA that North Korea is an "evil" nation.

You see I'm not dismissing anything, I can handle to concepts and come to common sense on whats going on. I aslo find labelling countries into good and evil a cartoonized movie!

So again, I will test you?

Whos evil?

USA? Korea?

:rolleyes:

I read my eye! thats a sign of been gullable in the highest degree. " I read it somewhere so it must be true" If your depending on books that is telling you this kind of propaganda your going to be fooled like the majority of people in this world. Thats the harsh truth. I'm sure there is books on the axis of evil, do you believe that too?

Have you been to Korea? Do you know any Koreans personally?

Depends how you define evil really. I define it by denying food to civilians, which reports have shown, have lead to cannibalism. I also define it as imprisoning you and your entire family if you ever speak ill of the great leader.

This is going off topic, but no I haven't been to DPRK, because it's very hard to actually get in. I've never been to America either, because I'm personally not too interested in going there.

Let me clear it up for you, I did not just read it in one place and decide that this was my belief. I have researched this country extensively.

Please, show me some reports that say DPRK is a really nice place to live. Please show me the error of my ways. Maybe you should start a new thread on how the NWO is altering our perceptions on other countries in the world, because this is going off topic.
    So what about US of A?

it's not dimssing, you seem to be so hellbent on using propaganda here by pin pointing an issue while ignoring the big picture. I find it funny because USA a country that has killed more civilians and invaded more countries than any nation in this century and are always in war, are the good guys right? Yet at the same time your accusing like USA that North Korea is an "evil" nation.

You see I'm not dismissing anything, I can handle to concepts and come to common sense on whats going on. I aslo find labelling countries into good and evil a cartoonized movie!

Look, I'm not even talking about the USA, why do you keep bringing it up? You can believe the USA are evil all you want I don't care. But I don't know why you think DPRK are such nice guys?

ANYWAY, my point was: If you take away the 1st world governments of the world (somehow, you are always vague about how this happens. Something about rising up and opening our eyes?) how do you go into DPRK and save them? That's all I want to know. How will you get into that country and save them?

• Advertisement

Depends how you define evil really. I define it by denying food to civilians, which reports have shown, have lead to cannibalism. I also define it as imprisoning you and your entire family if you ever speak ill of the great leader.

This is going off topic, but no I haven't been to DPRK, because it's very hard to actually get in. I've never been to America either, because I'm personally not too interested in going there.

Let me clear it up for you, I did not just read it in one place and decide that this was my belief. I have researched this country extensively.

Please, show me some reports that say DPRK is a really nice place to live. Please show me the error of my ways. Maybe you should start a new thread on how the NWO is altering our perceptions on other countries in the world, because this is going off topic.

I don't need to prove that to you. You need to prove that to yourself. Why don't you go to Korea by yourself and see for yourself. Why should you tarnish a country by reading a propaganda based western book. Western society is very biased against the outside world. As a result we live in a box society whereby we live in an imperalistic view of the world. This leads to the result like you seem to follow on. we seem to think we have every right to impose and judge on countries we have no right or place too.

The best way to judge the countries is get out there, talk to people and get to the soil and do your research. If your going to read western based book and western based media of whats going on in the east, then its clearly biased and not smart. To recorrect your statement, don't assume that I think a nation is more evil over the other. I just gave you two concepts, If you can't meddle it, don't try twist the facts and points I put forward.

Why don't we look at our own backyard, its a very honest thing to do. It is off topic, but you brought up the Korean example which I personally think was lame, giving the current propaganda.

I don't need to prove that to you. You need to prove that to yourself. Why don't you go to Korea by yourself and see for yourself. Why should you tarnish a country by reading a propaganda based western book. Western society is very biased against the outside world. As a result we live in a box society whereby we live in an imperalistic view of the world. This leads to the result like you seem to follow on. we seem to think we have every right to impose and judge on countries we have no right or place too.

The best way to judge the countries is get out there, talk to people and get to the soil and do your research. If your going to read western based book and western based media of whats going on in the east, then its clearly biased and not smart. To recorrect your statement, don't assume that I think a nation is more evil over the other. I just gave you two concepts, If you can't meddle it, don't try twist the facts and points I put forward.

Why don't we look at our own backyard, its a very honest thing to do. It is off topic, but you brought up the Korean example which I personally think was lame, giving the current propaganda.

Well I've talked to people who have been there, does that count? Oh and you clearly don't know much about the country if you think you're allowed to "talk to the people" and "do your own research". You are brought by tour guides the entire time and you're not allowed to talk to the general public. And my own research? Well if I went to the country it would involve people bringing me to various statues of the great and eternal leader.

Well I've talked to people who have been there, does that count? Oh and you clearly don't know much about the country if you think you're allowed to "talk to the people" and "do your own research". You are brought by tour guides the entire time and you're not allowed to talk to the general public. And my own research? Well if I went to the country it would involve people bringing me to various statues of the great and eternal leader.

Good vs evil complext is just really old in todays terms..... especially when its comes from the western point of view. The western Media and Governments spend trillions on ensuring that we the west think the east is evil.... It's big money business. Considering we the west,make weapons for all these third world countries.

Advertisement