Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netbook

• 21-12-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

anyone know where the best place to buy an acer aspire or dell netbook is? looking to spend about 200 euro, i think they had one in Dunnes for around that. would be happy to buy online as well though. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Theres one in Reads and Easons called the Disgo Net Browser.
    Its €110 so I would think it is very basic

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darkside71

Argos have the Acer aspire 1 on sale for €249... I think.. it's the model with the 10.1" screen and I think 1GB of Ram/windows xp and 160GB hard drive... I have the 8.9" screen model.. nice little machine... think also PC world have this one for €270... I think you might be doing well to get a new one for €200 or under.. but I might stand corrected...

laptopsdirect.ie sometimes have as new ones for sale... but your taking a chance.. but saying that, thats where I got mine!

but you might be better off waiting to see can you pick one up in the sales.. if there is actually real sales this year :p

Advertisement