Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in Salthill/Knocknacarra

Options
  • 21-12-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone be able to recommend a creche for a 2 year old in the Salthill/Knocknacarra area for half days, 5 days per week? I need to find a creche that is flexible in its hours due to my working conditions, i.e. 5 mornings one week, 5 afternoons the next; with possibilities of the odd full day as well. Price is also a concern.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

The one in Knocknacarra Park, in the centre here, IIRC:
    http://www.multimap.com/s/DRb1rhFc
    Talk to Jenny there, but they're all nice

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Thanks, I know Lilliput Creche well as one of my other children went there. I would recommend Lilliput to anyone in the area. Unfortunately, Jenny may not be able to accomodate the times that I need which is why I am looking for other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

My nephew is in Little Stars on Cappagh Road, His parents are very happy with the place. Nice staff and big garden. Tel 091 867573

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Have you considered home-based care instead?

I don't know any childminders out that way ... but most of the EC-teachers I know reckon they wouldn't put their own kids into centre-based care until the kid is at least three. And home-based people who do smaller numbers can often be more flexible with hours/days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JP561530

Anyone know of any club that takes 4-year-olds?:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement