Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoff's Baywatch offer to John and Edward

Options
  • 21-12-2009 2:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

John and Edward Grimes could be starring in the Baywatch movie if David Hasselhoff has his way.
    The US star would like to give the X Factor twins - dubbed Jedward - lead roles in the big-screen adaptation of the TV lifeguard show.
    "I'd definitely give them a starring role - can you imagine them running around the beach and saving people in the sea? They'd be hilarious," David told The Sun.
    "Hair and make-up staff would have to make sure their quiffs stayed in place."
    David, who is one of the judges on America's Got Talent, would also like the tuneless Irish siblings to sing the show's theme tune with him.
    "It would be so much fun. Jedward and The Hoff teaming up, could it get any better? I bet we could get a No 1," he joked.
    He predicted that the American public would fall for the twins: "We love acts like this. They'll be stars, I'm sure, whether in music, TV, movies or all three," David added.
    "I've a feeling Jedward are going to be well known in the next year."
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5h5lRb4b_td6GJNR5Xqq_vfNMzP0g

That would be soo cool, I can picture them in it now :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

hahahahahahahahaha!
    so they'd be like running around in swimming togs saving people? haaaha!

awww.. brilliant :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ah crap. Was hoping people forgot about them twats already.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I didn't have Hasselhoff down as being a paedo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

hoff and jedward a match made in heaven

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

seanybiker wrote: »
    ah crap. Was hoping people forgot about them twats already.
    :pac:
    Not a hope.
    Just wait till January and the beginning of the X-Factor 52 show stop tour of England and Ireland kicks off.
    You can expect more publicly from that alone for three months. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement