Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Select Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I've got the arcade version on my laptop and will probably be down for the next ranbat, so I can do that :)

Great, I'll bring my converter so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    SOMEONE BRING A LAPTOP

time to teach doom

Strong words!! Hope you can back them up :P

I'll bring my laptop and a cable to hook up to tv if needed

URIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's the next RANBAT, not this random select one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So, tomorrow at 2pm then, yeah? Gonna be a bitch to get to with the snow -- maybe we should postpone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

yeah, if my bus isn't running no chance i'm making it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Friday 1st January 2010
    Dublin Bus wishes to advise customers that due to deteriorating weather conditions the limited service has been withdrawn and there are no bus services operating on Friday 1st January 2010.

Saturday 2nd January 2010
    Dublin Bus will closely monitor weather conditions, please check back here regularly for further updates.

Dublin Bus apologises for any inconvenience caused.

I'm on the LUAS which seems unaffected so I'll be able to make it in. Although I think it might be better to postpone...

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    yeah, if my bus isn't running no chance i'm making it

I'm in the same camp. Had to walk home last night coz there was no nitelink and taxis simply weren't stopping. A pleasant 3 hours in the cold :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You need to wrap up warmer, I was out at 4am and thought it was mildly pleasant!

Mind, I grew up with snow... :D

If you do come tomorrow, please, ftlog, BRING MY GLOVES. Never thought I'd miss them so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Good luck with it all. Hope it goes well (and free from weather troubles!). Hope to see results, recaps and brackets, etc ;)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

lads i think we should postpone until next saturday. The weather is truly awful. The roads are actually dangerous . I saw a two cars literally slide accross the road outside my house today. Dodgy. And the buses will most likely be cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Looks like my bus to Wexford tomorrow might be cancelled too.

Very lame.

Global warming is making things colder :rolleyes:

People who can make it in (from city centre) could go along just for casuals maybe. I think i might come in even if I have to walk all the way (need to update my xbox for modern warfare 2 update!). So, is anyone else gonna brave it for casuals?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Stupid snow. I was looking forward to this :(

I'll head down for a few games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Hey lads. Well I'll still be there on the dot, so shall Farz. I dunno what people wanna do as postponing it may mean it clashes with the Possible Ranbat and or other things on other dates. I'd say try your best to make it and hopefully all will be well. I'll come on boards early to see what you guys are saying as to wheather you can come.

I think things should be running fairly smoothly.

P.S. Terry you twit why didn't you just give us a shout and stall it over last night instead of walking in the cold moron :)

Ry wrote: »
    P.S. Terry you twit why didn't you just give us a shout and stall it over last night instead of walking in the cold moron :)

You know I was really close to giving you a buzz alright but I met a friend and he wanted to walk up north aswell so I went with him. Left the wedding at half 2, got home at half 5 :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I reckon there's no chance of me getting in seeing as there's about 2 inches of snow outside of my door.

Sorry dudes can't make it now, some unavoidable crap just came up >.<

Next time for sure

I'll be there between 12 and 1 for whatever may still be going on!

• Advertisement

I reckon anyone who was planning on going to this should check the Bus Eireann, MET Eireann and AA Roadwatch websites tomorrow morning early and post here to say if they'll still be going or not.

Hell I'd happily head in for some casual games with people. It's been too long without some decent Street Fighterin'!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

That's a shame lads. I still think there'll be a good few heads if not the original near 20 we expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Hate to knock one more off the number but I extremely doubt I'm going to make it, as it is I don't think I could even get too the bus.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

If the buses are running I'll be in for casuals.

I still plan on heading in.

I'll check the thread before I do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

stupid weather:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I cant get up today either.

Ditto. Even if I can get up no idea if/how I could get home.

A little bit of snow and cold weather and the country comes to a halt.

• Advertisement

A little bit of snow and cold weather and the country comes to a halt.

The Germans wouldn't even notice snow like this, it's true.

Advertisement