Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Select Tournament

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

that wasn't meant as a jibe if it seemed like it! Man I hated retail for that very reason...

Nah didn't take it as one. I should have added an extra smiley :)

🤪

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Nah didn't take it as one. I should have added an extra smiley :)

Smiley geddon. :)

Actually I was meaning to ask what you use for the title cards and players names in your vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

There was alot of mirror matches for some strange reason...

Myself and Dan also got our mains in the last game we played heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

We did random select for every fight so it was hard to keep track! Lets just say there was a LOT of el fuerte, plenty of vega and a sprinkling of dan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

We need another sterling member of our community to man up and do reporting duties at our events. I'm crying out for someone to take details to help with labelling the vids tbh.

Might be an idea to maybe get a clapper board or something and put the players names up on it before they play a match. Would make naming them later easier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Did anyone have the shame of getting their main and loosing to a random?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

bush wrote: »
    Did anyone have the shame of getting their main and loosing to a random?

Jim did in a casual match before we started I think.

His Cammy lost to a Dan.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

PPC wrote: »
    Might be an idea to maybe get a clapper board or something and put the players names up on it before they play a match. Would make naming them later easier.
    I was just about to suggest this, only with a piece of paper! DAMN YOU PPC! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

His Cammy lost to a Dan.
    Yea. It was SUPER casual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Characters I remember getting:

Vs Jim: Dan (I think, can't remember)

Vs Chopper: Sakura (lost), Fuerte (won), Vega (won, mirror match)

Vs animaX: Vega (I think?), got Chun twice in the grand finals as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Only home now.

I got a lot of El Fuerte, nearly every match I think I had an el fuerte game. I got Dan quite a bit too. I got Gief against Honda in the game vs Chopper I think it was. It was real hard to keep track of all the different characters. I lost to Terry with Rufus. My Rufus is dreadful. :)

Characters I played as far as I remember during all the games were:

Dan
    El Fuerte
    Zangief
    Guile
    Sakura
    Rufus
    Dhalsim

I don't remember much else. I play none of these characters on a regular basis unfortunately but still fluked my way to losers final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

His Cammy lost to a Dan.

Jim didn't lose though, he almost did!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Smiley geddon. :)

Actually I was meaning to ask what you use for the title cards and players names in your vids.

Sorry Herr Doctor! Kept forgetting to reply to this...With my limited design skills I did up custom images (Player Profiles you're talking about yes?).

Player names on screen were just smaller images overlayed using the Video Editor then. If I had my way and had more skills / managed to wrangle someone for free (:D), they'd be flashier...

🤪

Advertisement