Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork city pub for smokers

Options
  • 21-12-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and my fiance are heading to Cork city for new years eve, i am looking to find a pub in the city centre, with good atmosphere, and a good outdoor smoking area to ring in the new year...

If any of ye have any suggestions I would appreciate it!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Franciscan Well have a large beer garden, open fire this time of year too.

If your under 30 and don't mind being around teen/early 20's crowd Cubins have a decent smoking smoking area upstairs, lots of bench space too

can't think of anywhere else off hand that doesn't involve standing on the street

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Franciscan Well
    Crane Lane
    Fionnbarras

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Sober Lane has a covered smoking area.. It's small enough, but it's warm-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Fionnbarras is awesome!

would give the crane lane a thumbs down even on a normal weekend you can barely breathe its so crowded

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Scotts has a nice smoking area. There is a new place open where the Goat Broke Loose used to be on the Grand Parade they have a big smoking area. Stay away from Reardons, the most overcrowded smoking area in Cork. Soho and Suas are not bad. Also the Bodega has a grand big area. What are you looking for besides a nice smoking area?

• Advertisement
Advertisement