Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair play to the taxi driver...

Options
  • 21-12-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

...in the silver '05 Octavia who spent at least a half an hour at Highfield Park pushing peope who were stuck on the ice out of a sheer act of kindness.

It's always heartwarming to see people going out of their way to help others in adverse conditions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mikebites

Kudos. My best wishes for the good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Fair play Sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Well done to the taxi man and fair play to Fey! for going out of his way to acknowledge him. Too many times people don't get any acknowledgement for the good they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Well done to the taxi man and fair play to Fey and fair play to chilly for going out of his way to acknowledge him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

m83 wrote: »
    Well done to the taxi man and fair play to Fey and fair play to chilly for going out of his way to acknowledge him!

Lol :D
    Aww that really did make me laugh.
    I'm not a "him" incidently :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

chilly has no willy? Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

m83 wrote: »
    "And I'm so glad that so man of our young people were here today to hear that authenthic frontier gibberish"

I don't know why that church scene popped into my head just there... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Fair play!

Advertisement