Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Signup

Options
  • 21-12-2009 5:49pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Signup for the Pc version of Final Fantasy XIV is now available here.

http://entry.ffxiv.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

I seen that...makes me wish i was still using windows.

I only heard rumors but think FFXIV might be released for mac as well this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Just signed up there, hopefully I'll get a chance to try it. Never picked up XI, so I'm kind of intrigued by a final fantasy mmog, though it could be terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

I could kill Eircom for not allowing me a BB connection in the year 2010.
    XI was epic, totally life absorbing and XIV looks like it'll blow it out the water.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

that's weird! I was just saying to myself the last day, "if I were Square Enix, I'd make FFXIV a MMORPG!
    but this is the first I've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

Signed up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Its good timing...ive noticed all my WoW mates have finally gotten bored of it, and its been around too long which puts off noobs.

Ive never actually properly gotten into a MMORPG...does it make a difference which platform you choose? PC vs PS3?

Advertisement