Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options
  • 21-12-2009 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

After just watching this clip I cannot wait for this game,The boss battel at the end its so good, apart from diablo 1 and 2 what other games are like this and recommeded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

After just watching this clip I cannot wait for this game,The boss battel at the end its so good, apart from diablo 1 and 2 what other games are like this and recommeded?

i am not teasing myself anymore, its still decade untill it will get released...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

apart from diablo 1 and 2 what other games are like this and recommeded?

Titan Quest is well worth a look. You should be able to get it dirt cheap now too...

The 2 Dungeon Siege games were alright, nothing special though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

If you have a PS2(might be on other formats too), I'd recommend Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance II. Very much an arcade style hack'n'slash rpg.

Also, there is a high-res version of Diablo 2 available now as well. It's worth a walk down memory lane. Don't think it's Blizzard made though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it due out next yr?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Torchlight is supposed to be quite similar and highly rated. Single player only.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/torchlight

EDIT: It has been on sale for £7.50 and €8 on Direct2Drive and Steam respectively. Most recently, this weekend gone. It's usually €16-ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Torchlight is great for a small game. Lots of play in it for its size.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Torchlight is amazing!

Really if you love Diablo, I see no reason why you wouldn't give this a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Is it due out next yr?

Blizz have confirmed it wont be released in 2010 and judging by their track record i dont think i will be out in 2011 either :rolleyes:

Ah well, i dont mind, prefer a polished complete game anyway. Sure they still have Starcraft 2 to release which is also taking ages :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Torchlight is amazing!

Really if you love Diablo, I see no reason why you wouldn't give this a shot.

You've twisted my arm anyway... Tis nice and cheap in the Steam Crimbo sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

NWN and NWN2 should be similar

• Advertisement
Advertisement