Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smokey Cooker

Options
  • 21-12-2009 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We have a AEG Competence and lately when we use it, the whole room fills up with smoke. We have tried cleaning it twice but it still happens even when its spotless. Does anyone know who I could call to get this fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi

Hope I am not insulting your intelligence here but is there a chance its a single oven grill or if you have a double oven do you use the top oven a lot.

The reason i ask is if the answer to one of these is yes there might be greece gathering on the grill element and just getting burnt off when your toasting usually in the morning when you jump up to make the breakfast and leave him/her in bed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Hi

Hope I am not insulting your intelligence here but is there a chance its a single oven grill or if you have a double oven do you use the top oven a lot.

The reason i ask is if the answer to one of these is yes there might be greece gathering on the grill element and just getting burnt off when your toasting usually in the morning when you jump up to make the breakfast and leave him/her in bed. ;)

Thanks for the reply, its a no to both counts, in response to teh second one, we use both an even amount. I have been thinking that maybe there is a fan broken or something is blocked that is not allowing smoke out? Someone else suggested to me that I get it steam cleaned but I am not sure what to do?

Advertisement