Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burlesconi attack faked?

• 21-12-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Murmers around the web of the attack being faked or overblown at the least.
    A reason given so far is to gain sympathy and pass a legislation that will drop a corruption charge against him.
    Link here: [http://thenewsjunkie.com/2009/12/berlusconi-attack-faked/

There's a Youtube video aswell about too showing it slowed down and such.

A small scale 'false terror event' perhaps.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

It was actually the first thought that came into my head when it happend considering his forthcoming court date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

We think we have it bad with our poltitions, but Burlesconi takes the biscuit.

Its going to be intresting to see what happens when this guy goes down because i say it lead to the colapse of the whole italian goverment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It's only the beginning of these elites getting a battering. I suspect Al gore is going to get one very soon!. He has mobs hitting his car everywhere he goes.

People are sick of the blatant corruption and lies. But these politicans will go to the very end to keep their power and luxurious before their time is just up.

That includes Brian cowen and the whole dail too. Time is up for the whole lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

its not just corruption. Silvio is linked to the mafia as well according to a Mafia supergrass
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091204/ts_nm/us_italy_berlusconi

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

I see the Pope was attacked by a person with 'mental problems' also.

Looks like someone in Italy is getting 'Manchurian Candidates' to do their dirty work.

I wouldn't be surprised if Italy passed new laws regarding Securty/Defence follwing these attacks. Increase power for covert surveilance of 'potential threats' perhaps. Plus with the Lisbon Treaty ratified such laws could be put in place across the entire EU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I see the Pope was attacked by a person with 'mental problems' also.

Looks like someone in Italy is getting 'Manchurian Candidates' to do their dirty work.

I agree: Berlusconi's office and the Vatican were both suspiciously quick in declaring that the attackers had "mental problems". How did they get this information so quickly? And why do they think it's OK to tell the international media that a particular citizen has mental problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I agree: Berlusconi's office and the Vatican were both suspiciously quick in declaring that the attackers had "mental problems". How did they get this information so quickly? And why do they think it's OK to tell the international media that a particular citizen has mental problems?
    She attacked the pope before so was obviously known to them.

Your forgeting the fact that Berlusoni owns something like 90% of the countrys media, every single main stream source in the country is owned by him personnaly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Your forgeting the fact that Berlusoni owns something like 90% of the countrys media, every single main stream source in the country is owned by him personnaly.

You're right there, but why would the Vatican - a Christian institution - publicly state that an individual has mental problems? Do you think it was Berlusconi's media that are behind that story as well?

Maybe this thread would be more relevant to the News & Media Forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I agree: Berlusconi's office and the Vatican were both suspiciously quick in declaring that the attackers had "mental problems". How did they get this information so quickly?

Perhaps they asked them. Or checked their medical records.
    And why do they think it's OK to tell the international media that a particular citizen has mental problems?

Isn't it OK? I'd have thought that when a head of state is attacked, the government would have a responsibility to get as much information out as possible (especially if that information shows that the attack was just a single nutcase having a go).

• Advertisement

Berlusoni is totally and utterly corrupt, he is a business tycoon first and foremost, he practically owns all Italian media with a one of the main media sources naming him Man of the Year (his own publication).

He is a Billionair who is running the country in line with his own business interests and he has known Mafia links.

This guy makes our government look like couir boys.

Just read that Berlusconi sent a letter regarding his attack to the Pope a day before the Pope's incident, not a warning surely?

Berlusconi said earlier this week he forgave his attacker but wants him to serve time in detention and said such attacks against high-ranking Italian officials must be prevented in future.

So if the attacks were faked, was this the purpose and what preventative measures will he introduce.

Shooter at Pentagon, History of mental illness!!

I sereously think that these people are being brainwashed into acting subversivley while being treated.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iCKwXk17aAr3T_8Z9nN4iUwQPnngD9E8PD500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

has anyone seen the odd design Berlusconi has in his back?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

This is standard media-management. There's nothing strange about this at all.

Google "Yes Minister" or "The Thick of It" to see how all this works

This is standard media-management. There's nothing strange about this at all.

Google "Yes Minister" or "The Thick of It" to see how all this works

You are right, there's nothing wrong with the media reporting the mental state of perps. The question is why there is an increase of people with questionable mental health carrying out these high profile attacks, The Pentagon, The Pope and The Pr*ck from Italy.

The cops stopped the guy for speeding, caught him with drugs, got a statement from the mother saying he was in a serious mental state and should be helped but sent him on his way to the East coast where he had no business being.
    Its more than a little suss'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Double whammies imo.
    They seem to be accusing conspiracy theories as the gateway to terrorism thereby securing more and more there hold on society and in each case there appears to be a bonus in that they got what they wanted out of the situation like in italy.Although ive yet to see the italian ones outcome.

Kryogen im curious about this odd design on his back.
    Do you have pics or links so i can have a look?

Torakx wrote: »
    Double whammies imo.
    They seem to be accusing conspiracy theories as the gateway to terrorism thereby securing more and more there hold on society and in each case there appears to be a bonus in that they got what they wanted out of the situation like in italy.Although ive yet to see the italian ones outcome.

Kryogen im curious about this odd design on his back.
    Do you have pics or links so i can have a look?

in his back, as in back garden ill try find a link, twas in a documentary i saw a long time ago now, ill try find that if i cant find a photo

heres the pic

berlusconisreptile.jpg

its a crowned serpant eating a human

could be plenty of explanations for it i guess

odd though

ill go into detail on it if anyone is interested of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

kryogen wrote: »
    heres the pic

berlusconisreptile.jpg

its a crowned serpant eating a human

could be plenty of explanations for it i guess

odd though

ill go into detail on it if anyone is interested of course

Strange!, I think it's supposed to be giving birth to the human?, not 100% though, please explain, saw something about it before.

EDIT:
    Alfa Romeo
    alfa_romeo_logo.jpg

• Advertisement

Wow nice one both of you.Thats a mad coat of arms!

A crowned serpent = Satan?
    Human coming from crowned serpent= Anti-Christ?

Im probably wrong but you know us CT head always dramatizing everything :D

ps. a thread on the topic of the badges origins. http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-history/4437-meaning-ar-badge.html

uprising2 wrote: »
    Strange!, I think it's supposed to be giving birth to the human?, not 100% though, please explain, saw something about it before.

EDIT:
    Alfa Romeo
    alfa_romeo_logo.jpg

yep its on the Alfa sign too

also similar on the Milan central station

an explanation is that its a tribute to Quetzacotl

link-http://www.redicecreations.com/winterwonderland/serpentman.html

best place to start me thinks

another linky from the google images search

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/berlusconisreptile.jpg&imgrefurl=http://vigilantcitizen.com/%3Fp%3D1160&usg=__0c2ITOsZkGg7_jMEjsMBCnBqz-E=&h=405&w=300&sz=50&hl=en&start=92&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=j3Jy8yrkRPCSlM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsnake%2Blike%2Bdesign%2Bin%2Bberlusconi%2527s%2Bhouse%253F%26start%3D90%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D18%26tbs%3Disch:1

http://foundingfather1776.wordpress.com/category/freemasonry/

http://www.loadedparanormal.com/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=4622

i actually a bit busy at the moment so cant really get into a discussion right now

but ill be back to it later

anyone looking for more about it should be able to learn a little from the links

first link wont embed, but just copy and paste it to the address bar and click go! will get you there

Here's a link I found:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/winterwonderland/serpentman.html

Didn't realise you posted the link kryogen, but mine's embedded.:p

what was that video about?

couldnt understand what your woman was saying

Seems there's serpents turning up in all sort of strange places these days...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/arts_and_culture/8550119.stm

_47414732_eliz.jpg

_47414732_eliz.jpg

Hhhmm royalty with a reptile clasped to there chest....Oh david icke would like this one i think.

_47414732_eliz.jpg

quite clearly two different pictures though for some reason

spot the difference anyone

Haha yes it is different indeed.Damn so they still might not be reptilian O.o
    But i do see faded ringlets on the original where the artist later made a copy and put in the snake.

what was that video about?

couldnt understand what your woman was saying

Sorry just threw that video in for the pics, some text to speech program waffling on about some email, not sure if its the words that come up at the end or not.

I noticed something on the pic of the snake/human from Milan central station, it's a child being born with the pose of baphomet.

biscione.jpg

baphomet-templars.jpg

• Advertisement

uprising2 wrote: »
    Sorry just threw that video in for the pics, some text to speech program waffling on about some email, not sure if its the words that come up at the end or not.

I noticed something on the pic of the snake/human from Milan central station, it's a child being born with the pose of baphomet.

biscione.jpg

baphomet-templars.jpg

hmmm.....

thats a bit of a stretch to me in all honesty

to perform that pose you must be very specific in your placement of hands and feet etc. the snake eating/giving birth to the child is not in that pose, his hands are the opposite way for one thing

The picture on the right is an artists impression of what the original looked like.
    Galleries us infrared technology to look at different layers of paintings from underdrawings to alterations and mistakes the original artists made. Also the paintings deterierate with age if not properly maintained so different layers of paint may fade.
    If the gallery saw the snake under the flowers using infrared then it would seem that they deliberately let the picture come to a condition that the snake would re-appear. Perhaps it was deemed that the general population was ready to see the queen with serpents.

hmmm.....

thats a bit of a stretch to me in all honesty

to perform that pose you must be very specific in your placement of hands and feet etc. the snake eating/giving birth to the child is not in that pose, his hands are the opposite way for one thing

Yea maybe I'm streching it a bit, but when I saw the arm position I thought of baphomet.

The reason I think it's not eating the human is because snakes eat their prey head first.

If you follow the body down from the head of the snake it seems to double back under itself. If you followed that line up it would seem to meet the feet of the boy.
    Could it be that the boy and the snake are two heads of the same beast and the beast is eating itself.
    Ouroboros_Boy.JPGThis symbol is also called, "Ouroboros", but its meaning is deeper. "This snake, sometimes called the Ouroboros, is a symbol of Time, from which alone Wisdom springs. The snake encircles the two symbols of the extremes of created life -- the child and the death-symbol of the skull. Between them, the child and skull are intended to symbolize the 'beginning and then end'. As a whole, the emblem may be interpreted as meaning, 'In the end, is my beginning', or 'The End is Found in the Beginning', which is approximately what the Latin around the circle means." [ Magic Symbols, Ibid.] These two statements are speaking of the pagan belief in Reincarnation

If you follow the body down from the head of the snake it seems to double back under itself. If you followed that line up it would seem to meet the feet of the boy.
    Could it be that the boy and the snake are two heads of the same beast and the beast is eating itself.

I was looking at that earlier and wondering the same, but I can't say.

106934.jpg

thats something to think about alright, had noticed it earlier but didnt really pay too much attention to it

the more you look at it the more it seems to join up with the child alright

odd indeed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

in the early part of the 5th century ad a serpent that devoured humans was said to be at large in the area around milan and terrifying the local population.

it was slain by ottoni visconti and was celebrated by being put on the coat of arms.

alfa romeo use it was they are a milan based company so the badge is based on the coat of arms of the house of visconti and the red cross on a white background of milan.berlusconi is from milan so probably thats why he has it on his lawn.

Advertisement