Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gary Deegan signs for the mighty Skyblues!!

• 21-12-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Bohs midfield dynamo has signed on the dotted line and will be available from Jan 4th for Coventry City. As both a Bohs and City fan I'm delighted with the move!

Ireland call up next????:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bohs midfield dynamo has signed on the dotted line and will be available from Jan 4th for Coventry City. As both a Bohs and City fan I'm delighted with the move!

Keith Fahey still hasn't so it doesn't mean he will play for Ireland. I do hope he is successful with Coventry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

If he doesn't perform as good as Morisson he is guranteed a call up. Works for Best and Westwood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

whenever i've seen him play he's been MOTM.

hopefully he will be a success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Can you believe Galway released him on a free a year ago? Must be killing themselves now. Any fee would surely have covered the cost of wages and more.

Anyway, link to the story on RTE for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

Keith Fahey still hasn't so it doesn't mean he will play for Ireland. I do hope he is successful with Coventry.

That's because he went to Brum!! Deegan will have a better chance if he is seen playing alongside Westwood and Best (assuming they are still here after Jan!!)

Play up Skyblues!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

sad to see him leave dalymount but hope he is a success at coventry and thats it only a short term move before the premierleague teams come knocking.

deegan for ireland!!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Bleh, was hopin we'd get to keep him for another year, but I wish him thhe best of luck

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

That's because he went to Brum!! Deegan will have a better chance if he is seen playing alongside Westwood and Best (assuming they are still here after Jan!!)

Play up Skyblues!:)

dont look at league tables much do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

To be fair Fahey should have definitely been capped at this stage. Martin Rowlands ffs vs Montenegro. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Best of luck to him, hope he does well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

cson wrote: »
    To be fair Fahey should have definitely been capped at this stage. Martin Rowlands ffs vs Montenegro. :rolleyes:
    Fahey isn't Traps style of player I fear

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Fahey isn't Traps style of player I fear

Probably because he can actually play football rather than just run around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

He was immense back in Longford during his time there and has been fantastic for Bohs. Hope it works out for him over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

hat-magic-wand.gif
    aeroplane.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Van Annholt is with yous on loan isn't he? How has he been doing. Next Ashley Cole?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Delighted for the chap..

Best of luck to him..He will Join a ever growing Irish crew at the Sky Blues...

As regards Keith Fahey...He's a good young player and i hopfully Trapp might see abit of sense and get him into the squad to see his potential..

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

CHD wrote: »
    Van Annholt is with yous on loan isn't he? How has he been doing. Next Ashley Cole?? :D

Hi CHD, yeah, Van Annholt is going great guns at the moment, hopefully we can extend his loan to the end of the season along with Jack Cork. although with the transfer embargo on chelsea...wo knows!

Advertisement