Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod nano 5th generation Dublin city shop

Options
  • 21-12-2009 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking for the best price for the 8gb model for my niece. €139 seems to be the norm. Anyone know of anyplace with a better offer. Thanks :)

ps. She wants the nano as that's what all her friends agreed to get. I told her she should get the toch but what you gonna do.

Merry Xmas Yawl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Im pretty sure the prices of apple products are more or less set in stone, and wont vary much from shop to shop.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

it does seem so. Picked one up in Carphone warehouse in the end. Paid €140 there, robbers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah the best price I saw online was €135 but once you add shipping costs...

Neway im sure your niece will appreciate it :D

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

check out gumtree or buy and sell, i got a brand new unopend 16 gb nano 4th gen for 130€ uncluding reg post there about a wk ago! it was for myself but cudda done as a gift as it was brank spankn new..i know its dodge as i hadn't seen it and even done the deal through text...but worked out great..savd a few bucks too!

Advertisement