Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4-Pack DVDs Dunnes Stores €12

• 21-12-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

1:
    Peter Pan, Jumanji, Nanny McPhee and Thunderbirds

2:
    Knocked Up, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin and Tallageda Nights

3:
    The Kingdom, Miami Vice, Smokin' Aces and Jarhead

4:
    Atonement, The Other Boleyn Girl, Pride and Prejudice and Shakespeare in Love

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

#2 is great value if you're an Apatow fan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

1:
    Peter Pan, Jumanji, Nanny McPhee and Thunderbirds

2:
    Knocked Up, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin and Tallageda Nights

3:
    The Kingdom, Miami Vice, Smokin' Aces and Jarhead

4:
    Atonement, The Other Boleyn Girl, Pride and Prejudice and Shakespeare in Love

got no 2 in lidl last week for €5.99

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They have that second one down my local Spar(without a doubt the worst shop in Ireland) for €12 as well which is by far the best value of anything I have ever seen down there.

(The shop deliverately tries to rip people off by the way. You never get a receipt to check how much each item went through the scanner as. And when you query obvious over charges, almost straight away you get told "oh sorry I made a mistake I'll just change that for you". Without question the staff are told to attempt to ripoff customers, and if confronted just feign ignorance)

Sorry, rant over.

Advertisement