Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Brown Boots

• 21-12-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a pair of brown boots to wear, ideally they would be no higher than ankle height, similar to timberland boots.

Ive had a brief scout around, in the usual places like topman, river island, burton an that but they dont have for what Im lookin for.

If anybody has an info or spots any out and about could ya let us know? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Hya Danye. Could you find a picture of the boots or similar boots that you want.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Similar to this OP?:
    M87093.jpg

Dunnes had in boots similar to that recently, Also Clarks have nice ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Loads in Barratts atm. Sale on too. Or maybe try some of the outdoors shops maybe? Though they may be too chunky. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Loads of them on www.amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Danye

Thanks for the replies...

I searched the net and cant find what im really looking for, but I no there out there seen a chap wearing them on friday night.

I suppose the best way to describe them, would be the same size as the timberland (ankle height that is) leather, and with a flat sole..

If I couldnt get them in brown I would settle for black...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

FW0009DS.jpg

More this style?

I'd say look around Clarks or Schuh OP and you'll soon find the style of boot you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

yo dude,
    try schuh on o' connell street in dublin, great selection of brown boots..
    office on henry or grafton street too, not as great a selection but worth a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Styleiser

Try Ted Baker too. Was in there the other day and they'd two different types of brown shoe boot that were really nice.

Advertisement