Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone New Connection/Existing Customer

• 21-12-2009 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

I'm browsing the online Vodafone shop. I have found a phone I like but the colour I like best is not available to me as an existing Vodafone customer, it's only available for new connections i.e. new phone number.

If I buy a new phone with a new sim card and phone number, can I just not use the new sim card and put in my existing sim card instead?

I think it should work because my sim works in other Vodafone phones. Help please. I'd like to buy it today so I'll get it before Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any vodafone sim card will work fine yes, only difference would be the differences of topup between new connection and upgrades

Advertisement