Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of the Titans - Monsters & Vampires

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The Predator is already smelling the fumes of his Skull Polish whilst eyeing Pennywise up...

Definitely Pred.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Predator has a new trophy as all the world's sufferers of coulrophobia rejoice.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Surely its unfair to put Frankenstein up against these vicious horrors, I mean, he's just a Doctor, what can he possibly do??

Now, if you were talking about his "monster" then perhaps that might be a better fight :p

:p

DeV.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

DeVore wrote: »
    Surely its unfair to put Frankenstein up against these vicious horrors, I mean, he's just a Doctor, what can he possibly do??

Now, if you were talking about his "monster" then perhaps that might be a better fight :p

:p

DeV.

Some of us were just being polite by not mentioning that you know. :P

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Real nerds are never shamed by precision and detail :p

Pred obviously wins this fight from a distance... shoulder mounted cannon for the win!

DeV.

• Advertisement

That was a quick 5-0...

Wonder where LZ has gotten to!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That was a quick 5-0...

Wonder where LZ has gotten to!
    Possibly warming up the next division

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Yeah, this one is over.

WolfMan attacks during the day forcing Dracula into the light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Drac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

WolfMan attacks during the day forcing Dracula into the light.

Dracula can daywalk in the novel, and are werewolves even active at night?

Meh, either way Werewolves can't beat Dracula (except in Van helsing, but that was crap). He has centuries of experience. He isn't lord of the night for no reason. All other cretins creatures of the night bow before him and call him master.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Dracula can daywalk in the novel, and are werewolves even active at night?

Meh, either way Werewolves can't beat Dracula (except in Van helsing, but that was crap). He has centuries of experience. He isn't lord of the night for no reason. All other cretins creatures of the night bow before him and call him master.

Eh- no.

There's many different interpretations of werewolves and Vampires, and to me Dracula will always be a 5th Generation Tzimisce and werewolves will always be warriors of Gaia, for example.

Still dunno in this fight though. I think considering the versions given wolfy has the advantage on average due to day time abilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Dracula to beat that filthy lycanthropic ridden beast.

Hmmm, I'd like to say Drac takes it, but Chopper's vote came after 24 hours.

Draw. A disappointing tourney for Dracula.

Angel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Angel,

He looks for trouble and even in his life before being a vamp, he was a fighter.

Lestat is more of a lover, no contest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

They are both wiley characters, but Angel is a much better physical specimen so throttles him.

3-0 to Angel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

having still only read interview wiht a vampire (saving next couple of books for camping), i would have to vote for angel on this one (didnt check the lestat youtube either, for fear of spoilers), but yep, from what i've read, definitely angel. he's just a strong, resourceful killer when he wants to be :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

having still only read interview wiht a vampire (saving next couple of books for camping), i would have to vote for angel on this one (didnt check the lestat youtube either, for fear of spoilers), but yep, from what i've read, definitely angel. he's just a strong, resourceful killer when he wants to be :)

I got to send you the 5 season Angel pack, you'd love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Oh jesus, this is a toughy.

I think I'll have to go with Lestat though. Angle might be portrayed with greater physical strength but Lestat survived a hell of a lot, I think he's wiley enough to do it.

Urrrrrgh.

I think, ultimately, Angel would outsmart leStat.

Lestat is physically tougher I would guess, but I reckon Angel is just a better antagonist.

5-1 to Angel, he still needs one more to go through though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Angel ^°^

So that's it. The Xenomorph, Predator and Angel are through to the last 16.

Advertisement