Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice One Darragh!

Options
  • 22-12-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Good to see you getting your spoke in for all of the people that don't have BB.
    Fair play mentioning Eamon Ryans lack of any meaningful action in regard to nationwide real broadband access.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I caught a glimpse of Dav and Darragh in the audience. I assumed there'd be a thread on it somewhere. Can't find one though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Was this Frontline?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks very much :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

video link or it didn't happen!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1063028

Darragh comes in around 37:15

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

God he's more ugly than I was led to believe. :D

Seriously, I was actually watching that one up until the end of the lad before Darragh. He came across there extremely well - professional. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, and lull them into a false sense of security before delivering a stinging point

it's fairly good to watch tbh

Advertisement