Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The F***ing **** Cursing Thread

Options
  • 22-12-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

What fucking way's the proper way? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

eVeNtInE wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek:

HOW?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

eVeNtInE wrote: »

You changed the font of the u didn't you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

It's not a u, it's something very very similar.

*checks character map*

EDIT: Yeah, you subtly replaced the standard "u" with a different but almost indistinguishable character.

Good thing I was smart enough to spot the character and identify it so I can use it, you fỮcking cỮnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

A Neurotic wrote: »
    It's not a u, it's something very very similar.

*checks character map*

EDIT: Yeah, you subtly replaced the standard "u" with a different but almost indistinguishable character.

Good thing I was smart enough to spot the character and identify it so I can use it, you fỮcking cỮnt.

Until I figure out how all yis' cúnts are getting around it I'm left using a fúcking fada on top of mine.

phlegms wrote: »
    Until I figure out how all yis' cúnts are getting around it I'm left using a fúcking fada on top of mine.
    Magic

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Well, it was necessary, I suppose.

This one's for you eVeNtInE!

Now, let's see how long we can keep it going before it's Recycled or sent to the Thunderdome...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I like this ****ing thread. I like the way the swear filter blocks my ****ing swears. A load of cocksuckers. Makes me feel ****ing hard, d'you know?

• Advertisement

I like the way I can get round the cunting swear filter.

I'm watching Victoria Wood on youtube.. fucking hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Oh fudge

Fiddlesticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Fuck this Thread.

Fuck everything

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

What the **** is going on?

I was wondering where my fúcking post went Overlord you magical cúnt dweller. I thought my fúcking computer was getting haxxed the fúck out of. Glad to know it was just a bit of moderator fore-fúcking-thought.

Not entirely convinced it's real but meh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

[adult swim] is fucking insanely Fucking excellent!

Jay P wrote: »
    [adult swim] is fucking insanely Fucking excellent!

Too Fúcking right!
    It introduced me to "Home Movies" as a child and I have never been the same since.

Fúck. Arsé. Wank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

when I saw this thread I immediately thought of Renton...

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

"I chose not to choose life."

What a fucking quality fucking movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got fυcking heroin?

when I saw this thread I immediately thought of Renton...

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
    Jay P wrote: »
    "I chose not to choose life."

What a fucking quality fucking movie
    And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got fυcking heroin?

Ah for fúck sake, now I'm going to have to whip out the DVD of this and watch it. You made me crave it. Fup yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

FIDDLESTICKS.

:o

ARGH SUGARPLUM FAIRY

brummytom wrote: »
    ARGH SUGARPLUM FAIRY

Hey, cut out the fucking language.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

[noparse][nocensor][/nocensor][/noparse] tags ftw! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Shut the fuck up the lot of you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

:eek::eek:
    HelenLovejoy_t630.jpg

I have NEVER seen such uncouth and reprehensible carry on on the interweb before. I shall be sending a very strongly worded PM to the moderator of this foru.....oh ****!

Advertisement