Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N21 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,792 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Most of its borrowed recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lordofthedung

MYOB wrote: »
    Most of its borrowed recently!
    and who pays back the borrowings

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Abbey Ct

Hi Everyone, hope you don't mind me joining your thread.
    Just wondering what you thought of the N21 Adare bypass as regards its length & cost. Strikes me as mad that the €10m already spent on the original Black route (7km) is now abondoned in favour of the really long (12.6km being 8.6km bypass + 4km link back to the N21) new Blue route.
    The costs seem to have gone bananas too with the Black originally costing €40m & now listed as €80m. Seems strange that the papers haven't picked up on it & asked what is going on. Almost like we were dealing with monopoly money & not real borrowed money!
    Having had a look at the EIS I really question the choice. Will people use it or just dash through the village instead?

Abbey Ct wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, hope you don't mind me joining your thread.
    Just wondering what you thought of the N21 Adare bypass as regards its length & cost. Strikes me as mad that the €10m already spent on the original Black route (7km) is now abondoned in favour of the really long (12.6km being 8.6km bypass + 4km link back to the N21) new Blue route.
    The costs seem to have gone bananas too with the Black originally costing €40m & now listed as €80m. Seems strange that the papers haven't picked up on it & asked what is going on. Almost like we were dealing with monopoly money & not real borrowed money!
    Having had a look at the EIS I really question the choice. Will people use it or just dash through the village instead?

Hi Abbey Ct

I agree with you 100%, this is one of the biggest waste of money since nama and more to come, the people will still use old road while we will have to pay for this horrible mistake the NRA are about to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

How is it a waste of money? It provides a needed piece of infrastructure that will improve access from North Kerry to the rest of the country. Grade seperated road is the safest road type that you can have, reducing the risk of death due to head on collisions completely.

This road will remove all traffic destined for Tralee (& North Kerry) from the towns/villages of west Limerick, surely this will make a huge difference. Particularly the removal of big rigs etc. I see some crazy figures been branded around by some of the people who against this road.

Building road infrastructure is not throwing money away. If anything it encourages economic development. Going on about NAMA shows a clear lack of insight into economic benefits of infrastructure spending.

• Advertisement

dubhthach wrote: »
    How is it a waste of money? It provides a needed piece of infrastructure that will improve access from North Kerry to the rest of the country. Grade seperated road is the safest road type that you can have, reducing the risk of death due to head on collisions completely.

This road will remove all traffic destined for Tralee (& North Kerry) from the towns/villages of west Limerick, surely this will make a huge difference. Particularly the removal of big rigs etc. I see some crazy figures been branded around by some of the people who against this road.

Building road infrastructure is not throwing money away. If anything it encourages economic development. Going on about NAMA shows a clear lack of insight into economic benefits of infrastructure spending.

You saw today Limerick being linked to Galway again after 34 years by rail hopefully Limerick and Tralee will be linked in the future again by rail to take all those rigs or a lot of them as well as a lot of cars off the road. I have no objection to building motorways provided they are paid for completely by the people that use them but I can't see that happening with this route as we have and will not have the volumes needed to justify it, so poor owld Joe soap the taxpayer will have to pick up the tab, all I am saying is that the route selected for the Adare bypass adds too many extra Km to people journey and with petrol at €1.30 a litre and rising people will want to cut down on distance not increase it. Also while it will stop head on collisions it still will not stop pile ups & death. We also thought the celtic tiger was going to to keep economic benifits going forever but Nama is happening and we are broke with approx 500,000 unemployed.

You saw today Limerick being linked to Galway again after 34 years by rail hopefully Limerick and Tralee will be linked in the future again by rail to take all those rigs or a lot of them as well as a lot of cars off the road. I have no objection to building motorways provided they are paid for completely by the people that use them but I can't see that happening with this route as we have and will not have the volumes needed to justify it, so poor owld Joe soap the taxpayer will have to pick up the tab, all I am saying is that the route selected for the Adare bypass adds too many extra Km to people journey and with petrol at €1.30 a litre and rising people will want to cut down on distance not increase it. Also while it will stop head on collisions it still will not stop pile ups & death. We also thought the celtic tiger was going to to keep economic benifits going forever but Nama is happening and we are broke with approx 500,000 unemployed.

The rail link between Galway and Limerick will never be used for container traffic. Especially given that as of this summer we will have motorway/dual carriageway all the way from Gort to Limerick. The trip time by road (be it car or bus) will be half the time as going by rail.

If I as a taxpayer am driving from Galway to Tralee (via Limerick) or from Dublin to Tralee. Then I will save fuel as the route will be more direct to my trip. I won't be stuck in heavy traffic in small towns idling my engine and having to change up/down gears etc.

A piece infrastructure such as a road will last for a considerable amount of time. Heck our entire rail infrastructure was inherited from the British over 80years ago. To think that traffic between Limerick and Tralee will not grow over the next 20years is short sightness of the highest degree.

I don't know why you are bringing the celtic tiger into this. But to get out of the hole that people dug by relying on flipping houses to one another we need to be export driven. To get goods to their destinations (and thus off the island) you need good road infrastructure. By removing obstructions/delays on National Routes you get faster/safer connections between localities, which encourages economic development.

Yes it won't stop pile ups/deaths. However dual carriageway with median barrier is the safest type of road in the country. 40% of all road deaths are from head on collisions, these disappear on such roads. The main reason why road deaths have dropped so much over the last couple of years is from the major improvement in road infrastructure and not due to random breath tests (I've never been breath tested for example!)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭fresca

I doubt we will ever see a re-opening of the tralee-limerick rail line.
    In fact, if anything, I imagine that we may well see the closure of the mallow-tralee rail line. kerry traffic may well have to bus/car to mallow to pick up the train to dublin.

as for the roads out of the kerry... i've said before on N21 and N22 threads that the tralee-limerick and tralee-cork city routes should/must be upgraded to DC. these journeys could & should be 1 hr trips. limerick is about 105km from tralee and cork city is about 110 km from tralee.

to be fair, the n22 is in worse condition that the n21 - and the drive is certainly more frustrating. however, given that the n21 is the "dublin" route (and in this country everything must be ex-dublin!!!), i assume that an upgraded n21 will be delivered before an upgraded n22.
    The rail link between Galway and Limerick will never be used for container traffic. Especially given that as of this summer we will have motorway/dual carriageway all the way from Gort to Limerick. The trip time by road (be it car or bus) will be half the time as going by rail.

If I as a taxpayer am driving from Galway to Tralee (via Limerick) or from Dublin to Tralee. Then I will save fuel as the route will be more direct to my trip. I won't be stuck in heavy traffic in small towns idling my engine and having to change up/down gears etc.

A piece infrastructure such as a road will last for a considerable amount of time. Heck our entire rail infrastructure was inherited from the British over 80years ago. To think that traffic between Limerick and Tralee will not grow over the next 20years is short sightness of the highest degree.

I don't know why you are bringing the celtic tiger into this. But to get out of the hole that people dug by relying on flipping houses to one another we need to be export driven. To get goods to their destinations (and thus off the island) you need good road infrastructure. By removing obstructions/delays on National Routes you get faster/safer connections between localities, which encourages economic development.

Yes it won't stop pile ups/deaths. However dual carriageway with median barrier is the safest type of road in the country. 40% of all road deaths are from head on collisions, these disappear on such roads. The main reason why road deaths have dropped so much over the last couple of years is from the major improvement in road infrastructure and not due to random breath tests (I've never been breath tested for example!)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

fresca wrote: »
    I doubt we will ever see a re-opening of the tralee-limerick rail line.
    In fact, if anything, I imagine that we may well see the closure of the mallow-tralee rail line. kerry traffic may well have to bus/car to mallow to pick up the train to dublin.

as for the roads out of the kerry... i've said before on N21 and N22 threads that the tralee-limerick and tralee-cork city routes should/must be upgraded to DC. these journeys could & should be 1 hr trips. limerick is about 105km from tralee and cork city is about 110 km from tralee.

to be fair, the n22 is in worse condition that the n21 - and the drive is certainly more frustrating. however, given that the n21 is the "dublin" route (and in this country everything must be ex-dublin!!!), i assume that an upgraded n21 will be delivered before an upgraded n22.

The Tralee-Mallow line will not be closed. I don't know why you think it would be, besides the wave of negative thinking that has hit us since 2008. Also, it'd probably be considerably faster to drive to Limerick and get a train from there than going to Mallow!

How do you know that we will have more traffic in 20 years time, have you some magic eye or something.
    I traveled today from Birr to Killorglin in the Kindom, left Birr at 4.45 and after one stop arrived Killorglin at 7.10 and this is in peak traffic time, now I avoided Adare by going to Ballingarry and on to NCW but what is needed now on the N21 are bypasses of Adare, NCW & Abbeyfeale not in 10 years time, then you would not be stuck in heavy traffic in small towns idling your engine and having to change up/down gears etc..
    Now if you know the roads to Killorglin from anywhere you will know they are some of the worst in Ireland but that town has more employment than an awful lot of bigger towns.
    What are you going to do put DCs to every part of the Island, Dingle, Caherciveen in the hope that you will get export jobs there please give me a break. Do you think I would have any objection to DCs if we were garanteed 1,000,000 sustainable export jobs I would pave yourself if you stood still as well as the whole country to get them.

• Advertisement

How do you know that we will have more traffic in 20 years time, have you some magic eye or something.
    I traveled today from Birr to Killorglin in the Kindom, left Birr at 4.45 and after one stop arrived Killorglin at 7.10 and this is in peak traffic time, now I avoided Adare by going to Ballingarry and on to NCW but what is needed now on the N21 are bypasses of Adare, NCW & Abbeyfeale not in 10 years time, then you would not be stuck in heavy traffic in small towns idling your engine and having to change up/down gears etc..
    Now if you know the roads to Killorglin from anywhere you will know they are some of the worst in Ireland but that town has more employment than an awful lot of bigger towns.
    What are you going to do put DCs to every part of the Island, Dingle, Caherciveen in the hope that you will get export jobs there please give me a break. Do you think I would have any objection to DCs if we were garanteed 1,000,000 sustainable export jobs I would pave yourself if you stood still as well as the whole country to get them.

My point is quite simple, urban hubs should be connected to each other by good quality road. In this case Tralee <-> Limerick. Given that Tralee has been given a fibre optic network, good road access makes it a more attractive place to setup Business. Let alone the fact that there is a third level institute in the town and a reasonable population.

No where in my post did I mention anything about pissant little towns did I? The country needs to have regional hubs that are properly interconnected to each other. Otherwise we are just going to keep going down the road that all investment will go to the Dublin region.

As for number of cars growing. Given that baby boom in last couple of years it's more then likely there will be more drivers in 20 years (as there are now more then 20years ago). Even still the quality of roads in this country from lack of investment is so low that it isn't up to grade for the amount of cars we currently have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Good to hear officially that the Castleisland bypass will open this year rather than 2011!
    Council: Bypass will divert 70% of vehicles away from town

By Donal Hickey
    Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A LONG-AWAITED bypass road for Castleisland, due to be open to traffic by the end of this year, will divert about 9,000 vehicles away from Co Kerry town, each day.

The €34 million bypass will result in about 70% of the traffic that currently goes though Castleisland being taken away from the town, according to Kerry County Council.

Construction work on the 5.5km bypass, which started last May, is progressing on schedule, project manager Donal O’Shea yesterday told an on-site media briefing.

"The structural work, earth works and drainage have all been completed and the exceptionally wet weather during the winter was probably the biggest obstacle we encountered," he said.

There are 11 structures along the route, which runs through farmland on the western and northern sides of Castleisland, including bridges, culverts and underpasses.

There are three roundabouts on the road, which will have both a dual and single carriageway.

Four badger passes and two otter ledges have also been included.

The bypass will intersect existing roads linking Castleisland to Killarney, Tralee and Limerick.

Castleisland, the main route into Kerry from Dublin and Limerick, has been a notorious traffic bottleneck for decades, with long tailbacks regularly experienced, and the bypass has been a hot political issue for several years.

Paul Curry, of the National Road Authority’s Kerry design office, said 9,000 of the estimated 13,000 vehicles that currently pass through Castleisland each day will use the bypass.

"It’s obvious the town itself is going to get considerably quieter," he added.

"But, it should also be pointed out that traffic from outlying areas which has tended to stay away from Castleisland because of the congestion will start coming in again and that should be of benefit to the town."

The council acquired land from 32 landowners along the route, but no dwellings/houses had to be demolished.

This story appeared in the printed version of the Irish Examiner Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/council-bypass-will-divert-70-of-vehicles-away-from-town-118913.html#ixzz0nd4jnAd6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

2+2 for 9,000 vehicles. TBH I'm glad they're cutting back on the 2+2 splurge, thats just ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

2+2 for 9,000 vehicles. TBH I'm glad they're cutting back on the 2+2 splurge, thats just ridiculous.

Borderline at the lower bound for 2+2 , as the wide single standard no longer exists they would have to do a standard single instead. Rural single or reduced single has a capacity of 8600 AADT.
    The Type 2 dual carriageway is to be considered as a
    cross section option at flows in between 11,600
    Annual Average Daily Traffic AADT (i.e. the capacity
    limit of a standard single carriageway) and 20,000 AADT
    in the design year.

The design year is likely around 2030 or some far off time when they assumed traffic would grow to 11600. It is a celtic tiger era design and eis after all. So, correct at the time. It is strategically placed betwen two long stretches of WS2 where overtaking in spray is rather unwise. It was needed just about where it is.

In any event every long rural but not mad busy N road like the N21 or N22 N24 or N5 should have 2+2 stretches every 10 miles for a mile or two so that people can get past gob****es driving at 30mph ....coz hard shoulder will no longer be provided or will be ignored by the gob****e..... It would be most unwise to abandon 2+2 entirely.

Absent hard shoulder construction laybys are more sorely needed for mobile phone users etc. Even on 2+2 ...busier roads in the main, a layby is required by design standards every 10km.

There is a strong case for colocating short 2+2 stretches and a layby every 20km EVEN on rural standard s2 roads, certainly on standard S2.

A layby half way along each max 20km stretch of whatever single as well....load checking for trucks etc. Hard shoulders are a relic of the power of teh farming lobby and ws2 should be upconverted to 2+2 if possible. The Charlestown Bypass screams 2+2 at me :)

Long continous lengths of 2+2 on a road carrying sub 10k cars a day...today...are probably a dead duck. Selective use from now on.

A mix of 2+2 and standard and rural s2 ...and with consistent and predictable layby spacing and intermittence of 2+2 is where we are heading.

look, i drive n21 tralee-limerick and n22 tralee-cork on a regular basis.
    they are incredibly frustrating drives.
    over on the n22 thread i have listed journey times for tralee-cork and for the 110 km ('ish) it seems madness that it can take 2 - 2.5 hrs to travel to cork.

there are 2 clear issues:
    1. driver education
    2. infrastructure

yes, there have been journeys that i have made in good time, but for the most part these are slow journeys.

Now, MY BIG FEAR, is that if this government decides to close Kerry General Hospital, then some people are going to be AT LEAST 2 hours from Limerick Regional or CUH. More, if you leave in Dingle or Ballinskelligs etc.

Just because someone looks at a map and sees that tralee is 110 km from CUH does not mean that it is possible to get there is less than 1 hour (assuming 120 km/ph).

Also, I think that you'll find that if the N21 and N22 routes are upgraded then there will be an increase in economic activity and traffic numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

The 2+2 stretch is only 3km long not exactly a big "splurge". I've seen worse, after all this is a national primary and key route linking the general Kerry area to Limerick and Dublin. 2+2 should be the norm for most national primarys although there is a few that will not justify it like the N16.

The traffic counts are future proofed it nots for now but for over the next 20 odd years otherwise we wouldnt have a full M6,M7,M8 and M9.

Fresca you rightly pointed out that improved journey times is key to any new infrastructure project - hence my objection to the Adare bypass. The EIS says the proposed bypass will take 9 mins, when a drive straight through the town takes as little as 6 1/4 mins (about 8 mins is the average off peak trip). Yes it takes a lot longer at peak times & yes any bypass will be used during that period. However, during the other approx 22 / 23 hours of the day it will be quicker & shorter through Adare itself & thus most people will go that way.

So if we are going to build a bypass currently estimated (per the route selection report) to cost €57m, then surely a route that will be used is the one that should be chosen, not a potential ghost bypass. Even LCC themselves described a southern route as a "detour" when eliminating it & choosing a northern route in 2005.

If you look at a map & see the length of the proposed bypass travelling from Clonshire south almost to Croom then back up again to Attyflin (current n20 / 21 interchange) then visually you can see it just won't be used.

Additionally, the Northern route, as well as being way shorter (8KM v 13km) could then have had a spur road to Foynes thus removing many HGVs from the N69, the most dangerous road in County Limerick. If you look at the current proposal (is there a way to insert a map to illustrate?) then you can see there is no way a vehicle going to Limerick / Dublin / Galway will joing the proposed Adare bypass as it would take them miles out of their way. Instead they will continue along the N69 direct into Limerick.

An interesting observation.

Are you thinking that a northern bypass or Adare could also take the N69 traffic? rather than channelling that traffic into mungret?
    Fresca you rightly pointed out that improved journey times is key to any new infrastructure project - hence my objection to the Adare bypass. The EIS says the proposed bypass will take 9 mins, when a drive straight through the town takes as little as 6 1/4 mins (about 8 mins is the average off peak trip). Yes it takes a lot longer at peak times & yes any bypass will be used during that period. However, during the other approx 22 / 23 hours of the day it will be quicker & shorter through Adare itself & thus most people will go that way.

So if we are going to build a bypass currently estimated (per the route selection report) to cost €57m, then surely a route that will be used is the one that should be chosen, not a potential ghost bypass. Even LCC themselves described a southern route as a "detour" when eliminating it & choosing a northern route in 2005.

If you look at a map & see the length of the proposed bypass travelling from Clonshire south almost to Croom then back up again to Attyflin (current n20 / 21 interchange) then visually you can see it just won't be used.

Additionally, the Northern route, as well as being way shorter (8KM v 13km) could then have had a spur road to Foynes thus removing many HGVs from the N69, the most dangerous road in County Limerick. If you look at the current proposal (is there a way to insert a map to illustrate?) then you can see there is no way a vehicle going to Limerick / Dublin / Galway will joing the proposed Adare bypass as it would take them miles out of their way. Instead they will continue along the N69 direct into Limerick.

Yes, I am. Limerick Chamber of Commerce made such a proposal in 2008 & it makes a lot of sense. It is joined up thinking in that it kills a few birds with one stone as it would resolve the N69 HGV issue while also resolving the Adare congestion issue yet without damaging tourism & commerce in Adare (Route selection report said southern route was worst for tourism & northern route best).

In fact because of all the positives of the northern route, it was selected twice in the past (90s & again in 2005), had an EIS drawn up (but not published) & was at CPO stage. It is way shorther & thus must have had a shorter journey time (although neither the 2009 route selection report nor the 2010 EIS ever gave the forecasted journey times of any route other than the southern one eventually chosen-biased or what!).

So the northern route in dealing with the N69 issue (truck overturned in Kildimo this morning) would be a good for Limerick county council rather than joining the N21 to the N20 which it is already joined to. Taking trucks of the N69 would be a huge positive to that road.

To me, this is a reasonable and sensible argument.
    Thanks.
    Yes, I am. Limerick Chamber of Commerce made such a proposal in 2008 & it makes a lot of sense. It is joined up thinking in that it kills a few birds with one stone as it would resolve the N69 HGV issue while also resolving the Adare congestion issue yet without damaging tourism & commerce in Adare (Route selection report said southern route was worst for tourism & northern route best).

In fact because of all the positives of the northern route, it was selected twice in the past (90s & again in 2005), had an EIS drawn up (but not published) & was at CPO stage. It is way shorther & thus must have had a shorter journey time (although neither the 2009 route selection report nor the 2010 EIS ever gave the forecasted journey times of any route other than the southern one eventually chosen-biased or what!).

So the northern route in dealing with the N69 issue (truck overturned in Kildimo this morning) would be a good for Limerick county council rather than joining the N21 to the N20 which it is already joined to. Taking trucks of the N69 would be a huge positive to that road.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You seemingly forgot that land north of adare became a SAC in recent years and that if you look sideways at a SAC you get green nutters like an taisce/isaac/npws all over you like a case of galloping knobrot.

Yes north of Adare is a cSAC but the plan for the river crossing was for no supports in the water but well back from the river bank. To build further upriver affects the conservation area also as all the water obviously runs down into it. In fact the southern route is building a bridge right over the salmon spawning area, when the salmon stocks are already well below the target set.
    Can't comment on what An Taisce thought of the black northern route but I know they lodged an objection to the blue southern route.
    Obviously no matter where it is built someone won't be happy. So to build the shortest, quickest, most likely to be used road seems like the best choice to me. Also if that eliminates the need for yet another new road (as the nothern route with a spur to the N69 would) then that seems like an even better idea - to me anyway!
    I have heard too that a landowner on the north route is suing LCC for it not going ahead. Meanwhile, a large number of objections have been lodged against the southern route!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭The Word Is Bor

The cSAC was enlarged therefore the length that the bridge had to span was effectivley doubled. If you move up-stream the span is greatly shortened.

Also I think that all the councillors had voted to rezone all the lands adjacent to the original black route from agricultural to residential/industrial & commercial which would have significantly altering the cost of the CPO's not to mention imposing a significant number of new contraints which could/would negatively impact upon the development of the road.

As for journey times? What is the difference between travelling along the M20 and the proposed bypass at 120kph versus the existing route at 80-60-50kph along with traffic in the town.

EIS says journey time will be 9 mins. Do a drive through yourself & you will see it is somewhere between 6.5 & 8.5 mins off peak.
    I think a similar situation existed with the Cashel bypass & vehicles kept going through the town. In the end I think they had to enact special bylaws to try & prohibit it!

As regards rezoning, I think that was challenged & ultimately reversed.

i've posted a photo update over on the other n21 thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66171756

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

The sooner the better a New N21 (Dual Carriageway) road from the Kerry border (AbbeyFeale) to the M20 (Patrickwell) be planned and set in stone the better. West Limerick needs this road badly. Those Kerry drivers are nutters. Newcastle West along with Abbeyfeale is a complete bottle neck and another accident on the accident black spot known as Barnagh (West of Newcastle west) this weekend proves that it will save lives.
    But as usually with the Government anything to do with money to deal with peoples lives and dignity, will leave the people feeling raped, mugged and bewildered.

march/april/may newsletter is now available.
    http://www.kerrycoco.ie/en/allservices/roads/n21castleislandbypass/thefile,4330,en.pdf

laying of cbm and crash barriers to start shortly...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

...So the northern route in dealing with the N69 issue (truck overturned in Kildimo this morning) would be a good for Limerick county council rather than joining the N21 to the N20 which it is already joined to. Taking trucks of the N69 would be a huge positive to that road.
    Love your ideas there - I think the northern route is the only way to go. Guaranteed, if the southern one is chosen, we'll probably end up needing the northern one anyway (southern one too long, plus the need to link the N69 to Adare.) Once that's built, the southern one will be largely redundant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

fresca wrote: »
    march/april/may newsletter is now available.
    http://www.kerrycoco.ie/en/allservices/roads/n21castleislandbypass/thefile,4330,en.pdf

laying of cbm and crash barriers to start shortly...

I hafta say, these newsletters are almost charming in how poorly they're written and how little information they give :D

The Road Works are moving along very well with Clause 804 now being laid to the Mainline and with CBM to be starting in the coming weeks. Mainline Drainage & Ducting is at an advanced stage and going very well. Also the installation of crash barriers through the site is to begin in the coming weeks.

Advertisement