Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest prices in Europe

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

I've been using this site for awhile, very handy, just realised some people here may not know about it

http://geizhals.at/eu/

Just compares all the prices from seemingly most of the major outlets in Europe (practically all the ones in the UK/Germany/etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Used them before but im going to bookmark it this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

giezhals are the same guys as www.skinflint.co.uk
    Which gives us more relevant results, pretty good site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

Its good to use both I guess, the sheer amount of results on geizhals is amazing if you are looking for a cheap SSD or something that isn't gonna cost too much postage from whereever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

The main question is which works out cheaper, skinflints or the german site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Jock Strap

same site, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

Well the German/Austrian site seems to check about 5 or 6 times the number of stores

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fran426ft

If you click on the European flag in the top right corner instead of the British one it seems to search the exact same stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Effluo wrote: »
    giezhals are the same guys as www.skinflint.co.uk
    Which gives us more relevant results, pretty good site

geizhals actually means skinflint or tightwad in German :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Yes i said "they are teh sames"

Advertisement