Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get a sofa in January Sales

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the best place to go for a good quality fabric sofa in the January Sales? I was going to go to a few different shops in Dublin on Stephens Day and the next day. Then on the 28th I was going to go up to Belfast. Looking to get a 3 and 2 seater sofa and have a budget of 1000 euro.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Try DFS on the Boucher road in Belfast sale prices are on their website already, print out the ones you like and bring them with you for referance/bargaining when you go around the Dublin shops.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I was in Harveys in Derry today-they are doing €1=£1 at the moment. Delivery to Kildare was quoted as £150/€150 for a 3+2+1

Advertisement