Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 4 Player Co-Op Boards Team Signup. Playthrough 2. Lvls 32+

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Myself (The Divil) and Mr E (HeyHeyAces) played a bit of coop last night and its a lot more fun plus the loot is far better. We were saying we should get some 4-player boards action going so here it is. As myself and dave finished my first playthrough last night, I will be hosting a new full playthrough (2) so if anyone is up for some regular 4-player action over the next week or so please sign up below:

Gamertags:
    The Divil (Host) - Berserker
    HeyHeyAces - Hunter
    MikeH500500 - ?

Possible:
    NotorietyH

I'll update the list as we get people to sign up. When signing up please state your availability tonight, your class, your gamertag and your level.

Thanks,
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I've my work Christmas party tonight, but should be free tomorrow night if ye're still doing it then. I have a Level 46 Hunter and a couple of others close enough to 32 that I should be able to level em up fast.

EDIT: Oops forgot I'm going to Avatar tomorrow night with a buddy. I'll be around over Christmas though. Should have shaken my Dragon Age addiction by then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

No worries man, I'll stick you down as a provisional or if someone cant make it and your around. Send a friend request to The Divil anyway and I'll keep an eye out for you if we're short any of the nights

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, good fun in co-op alright. Should be a nice challenge on playthrough 2 with 4 players. Might make a bit more experience too (I joined The Divil's game as a level 46 hunter just before Flint, and from there to the end, my experience went up about one twentieth of a level!)

I'm heading away for Christmas (visiting with family), but I'm around tonight and tomorrow night.

I think the reason the xp was so low last night is because I was the host which dictated the enemy levels (around the 30's) so while I got a fair bit of xp you were too high above the enemies to get much xp. Will be interesting to see how it scales with 4 players. The loot should be better anyway the enemies should give more xp once we get out of the fyrestone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I'm only on 24 so i hope you get cancer of the ass.

:P I'll catch up and join yas. Have weapons that level 50s are trying to trade me for, so shouldn't take long muwahahahaha

• Advertisement

Anyone else want to join us later?

Dave, what time suits you? I'm finished work in half an hour and itchin to get home to play. haha

It'll be later than that, Darren. Stuck in work, and need to do some christmas shopping afterwards (god help me).

• Any room for me?

GStormcrow wrote: »
    When signing up please state your availability tonight, your class, your gamertag and your level.

This

<detective> From his profile, his tag is mikeh500500 and he looks like he is level 50+, and either a berzerker, hunter or soldier. </detective> :)

• Advertisement

He might have multiple characters though. Just need him to confirm as most enemies will start at around level 30 ish. We should be able to breeze through the fyrestone missions anyway

Just finished up work for the holidays so will be around tonight if you lads fancy a bit of co-op action?

I'm AFX (away from xbox) for a few days now... Catch you next week.

No worries. My cousin picked up the game tonight so will help him get through his first playthrough. Enjoy the holidays

You too, Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

I'm a level 50 hunter with a couple of level 35+ weapon proficiencies and some decent gear. I am also the shit. I'm available most nights. Am I too high a level? Can't remember how the level equalisation works.

Tag: BeezonTreezon

Nah thats grand. I was just boosting my cousin a bit as he only got the game tonight so the 3 of us can have a game tomorrow if you want? Will be doing a playthrough 2 from fyrestone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Iceman7519

Hi I am lvl 50 zero and I am looking to see if anyone had a conference call lvl 50 and would be willing to duplicate it for me I could offer in exchange a lvl 50 bee shield and a lvl 50 Lyunda sniper. I am also available for co op most nights I am on PS3 send me your PSN id if you can help.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Xbox forum. And a Borderlands 1 thread. For your request, it's the wrong place in both cases. :)

Playstation forum here. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement