Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can have any flavour so long as it's Vanilla?

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone might know where I could get flavouring or essence that isn't vanilla (Cork or online)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MandyM

You can order online from Kitchen Complements in Dublin, they have Orange, Lemon, Peppermint, Almond, Coffee & Chocolate Extracts. :)

Extracts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Tesco's have peppermint, orange, coffee and rum amongst others!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

that amazing cook shop in cork has them... i think it's called brennans cook co?..the site is www.brenco.ie from what i remember... anyway, they have some really cool stuff in there and should be able to sort you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

I've bought a few things from Jane Asher in the UK over the years. Pricey but good quality.

Jane Asher Sugarcraft:
    http://www.janeasher.co.uk/sugarcat.php?cat=Edibles%20-%20Flavourings

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a kitchen shop that supplies baking things on the lane with the Body Shop at the end of it. Delia's Kitchen I think it is called. You might get some there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement