Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where did you first snog a bloke/girl?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WWC1

On a boat coming home from school trip to France

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

in the forest near my house. I was 11 and she was 14. score!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

There she stood in the doorway;I heard the mission bell
    And I was thinking to myself,'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
    Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way,
    There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say...

Thats what the Eagles would have me think.Is it really asking that much to expect that a girl washes her teeth before headin out to MM. Still glad I did it before I was 14. Drink is kinda expected but this was something so bad I can half-taste it now ffs :eek::P

And yes that verse is taken out of context:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

School band night about 14, I was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,726 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

back row of the cinema right in the corner where nobody could see us :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

At a party, pretty drunk ignored her for like a week afterwords.. :o
    Then got my first girlfriend 2 days later(not the first kiss girl, a girl i had been working on for 3 months that i finally decided **** IT! I'm going for it!)
    Not alot after her though :/
    tillll mah new girlfriend :D

there my fellow boardies is the story of my kissing campaign:cool:
    (was 16 for first kiss, i'm 17 now :o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Under a bridge when i was 13 :D

Troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

first guy - at 14 in the garden shed

first girl - at 18 in my bedroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

In a dirty overgrown field in the corner of our estate.

I was ten..

And naive.. And she was a mong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i didn't realise there were so many players on boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

In the cinema, I was 12 or 13.....he used way too much tongue, I hurt my nect from the awkwardness of scoring in a cinema seat, and I missed half the film. Not a bad experience though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Kelly's Corner, Goath Dobhair, Donegal.

She was a 14yr kanck from Tallaght. I was only an innocent 12year old boy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

flamboosh wrote: »
    Ahh, I was 15, it was in the Wesley disco (The Wezz for all you lejs out there ;) ).
    Utterly horrible experience: all I remember was that he was smaller than me, wearing a red hoodie and was a *ahem* "chomper". Ugh. Thank God the dog days are over, my friends! :D

ah roish da wezz

mise freisin ach bhí mé trí bhliana deag d'aois.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I was 11. My parents were hosting a big party for all their friends at the house. I was sneaking wine with a few of the other children at the party and I was a little tipsy. I got a bit of a headache and we fell asleep for a while on the deck chairs outside on the patio. I was woken up by a pair of lips rubbing against mine, and I just started kissing back. I started feeliing her up really hard, gripping her flesh like a prospective buyer at a cattle sale. I felt a russtle in my jeans, and moments after my first kiss I was getting my first willy rumble and ball juggle. We just kept kissing, and I started whispering lines from the bible in a gruff Dublin accent into her ear, as well as kneading her buttocks. She was biting my neck a lot at this point, and had drawn blood in a number of areas. When I noticed it was my sister I just kept going because I was commited. Been scoring the head off her for nearly eight years now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I was 11. My parents were hosting a big party for all their friends at the house. I was sneaking wine with a few of the other children at the party and I was a little tipsy. I got a bit of a headache and we fell asleep for a while on the deck chairs outside on the patio. I was woken up by a pair of lips rubbing against mine, and I just started kissing back. I started feeliing her up really hard, gripping her flesh like a prospective buyer at a cattle sale. I felt a russtle in my jeans, and moments after my first kiss I was getting my first willy rumble and ball juggle. We just kept kissing, and I started whispering lines from the bible in a gruff Dublin accent into her ear, as well as kneading her buttocks. She was biting my neck a lot at this point, and had drawn blood in a number of areas. When I noticed it was my sister I just kept going because I was commited. Been scoring the head off her for nearly eight years now.

wait, wat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

At a tennis court at night. He was my 'boyfriend' but we practically had to be forced to kiss by his friends 'cause we were both painfully shy!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 PowerTaxi

15. When I was on holiday in Toronto.

Kissing while sitting on a pool table...classy.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

First kiss was in a teenage disco, I was thirteen. I think he must have been hungry, because he seemed to be trying to find my last meal with his tongue.

The next two were shoite too, the next one knocked my fucking socks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Leaning on the wall of a housing estate, stupidly old for the occasion, after having listened to Claire de Lune with a girl I was desperately in love with...

A few years older than the average but worth every second of the wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

NothingMan wrote: »
    I was 11, she was 12. It was in her Mothers Ford Fiesta and my friend and her sister were in the front seat. Very strange, just remembering having my mouth open and not doing much else.

Then the same with her cousin under a bush in her garden a few weeks later.

Then 4 years til my next, and what I consider, my first proper kiss. Even if the girl told everyone she was asleep when I started kissing her. We went out for a few months and I even got some groping action. She had (.)(.) big uns.

You kissed lips under a bush??

If that isn't a Euphemism, I don't know what is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Miss Ogyne

RoRoCullen wrote: »
    Behind Brown Thomas..... I can just hear all the young ones "Scarlet for ya.." haha

Was it with a corpse? because considering this was a two year old thread that's an amazing ability to resurrect the dead so at best I can only assume that your first kiss was giving mouth to mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Isle

I had my first kiss in the back of a kit kat truck. Had a neighbour that used to work for them and every night he'd park his truck on the road. The trailer was never locked up, you could open the back doors and climb inside. It was the place all the kids went to on the road to met their fellas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

At a New Year's party a few years ago. Was outside for the countdown and she just latched onto my face. Her idea of a kiss was to shove her tongue down my throat and wave it around. And then not take it out. For minutes on end. Fortunately I've had a lot betetr experiences since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Her back garden, I think. Not metaphorical. Actually in the back-garden. :)

Think I was about 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

RHunce wrote: »
    And naive.. And she was a mong

So your first kiss really was special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

cum again...no seriously :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

In the Chem lab in a secondary school we'd been debating in!:o We went out for about a year afterwards, I think I was 13 maybe just turned 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Abigayle wrote: »
    First kiss was in a teenage disco
    Shnap.
    I was thirteen.
    Shnap.
    I think he must have been hungry, because he seemed to be trying to find my last meal with his tongue.
    Shnap.
    stovelid wrote: »
    Her back garden, I think. Not metaphorical. Actually in the back-garden. :)
    Teh heh... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I was 11 and convinced my older sisters mate to teach me how to kiss. Score :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I was 11 and convinced my older sisters mate to teach me how to kiss. Score :D

After reading up as far as sisters I was stuck with a :eek: face.. I completely missed the 'mate' bit.

Phew :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

It was behind a tree on the playground. Ahh, youth.

(After that day, we'd often sneak out behind the school to exchange a few smooches!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Behind a bouncy castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 cookier

pushed into a randomer at a disco.
    didnt last long..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Back of a bus playing 21... So bumpy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I was 14, it was a disco, my friend pointed at her & said "thats her there" (talk about embarrassing). After nervously shuffling around the dance floor for 10 minutes we locked lips in a death grip to some mushy love song sh!te.

Teeth clashed, spit flowed. It was more like a couple of jack russells fighting than a tender snog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

"Millenium Madness" - teen disco in Galway. I think I was... 14? That was considered ancient :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Dudess wrote: »
    First kiss was at 5 :pac: and there were a few subsequently.

First actual full-on snog though: 13 going on 14 at local yoof disco. He was French and didn't live up to the stereotype. Felt like my head had been shoved into a washing machine, it was rank.

he didn't run away when things got hot and heavy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

belgrove boys school, all the other kids were out for lunch, he said i was his special pupil and that i'd get off homework....wasnt too bad,no tongues.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭girvtheswerve

The shed beside my house.

I wasnt impressed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

jc results disco i was 15. we spent ages shifting and then went back for round 2. have never bettered it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

What was then known as the "backers", which was just a rat-infested field behind my old house. Now it's the new road to Lucan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭deepsouthtalla

Down the lane behind my house, still she her around but she ignores me now ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

i was around 11/12 i think, lnch time in school with a girl from the girl school across the road. my friend and her friend organised it, we didnt actually speak to eachother at all :pac:

I had no idea what i was doing, had a good time doing it though :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

At the cinema. I was 13 I think. The film was Forces of Nature with Sandra Bullock (sh*te!) and there was just us girls (about 10 of us) in the cinema and 3 guys a few seats in front of us. They started throwing popcorn and in the end it just ended up that all we played "dares" with them, which basically consisted of the 3 guys getting to kiss 3/4 girls each.

Haha! Funnily enough, I went on a ' double date' set up by my friend to that piece of crap. First time a fella ever tried the hand up the top, which I soon stopped because of the pain and tears - Anytime 'Forces of Nature' comes on tv, I have to change the channel because it reminds me of the nipple-twister :( (aside from the fact that the film's really bad)

On topic, first kiss was truth or dare when i was 13. It was also horrible, he was like a washing machine on full-spin with acne.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

oh lord, I found the person on facebook..... do I send her a message?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

oh god yes... something along the lines of "Hey big teeth, hows your tongue been" post the results here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

had a very nice chat actually. All turned out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

down a lane in glasnevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

In my friends house on her parents bed with her cousin from Dublin:D Friends waiting eagerly outside door waiting to hear did we snog or chicken out. Memories:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

It was in Irish college disco in Achill..
    I was, prob 12 or 13.
    I don't remember what the girl looked like or her name, but it's probably safe to say that I was trying to tongue her teeth loose... as all boys try at that age.
    I remember that I'm a scatman" song had just come out and we were dancing to it before she hopped on me.

EDIT:
    A quick wiki for the song later...
    I was 11
    :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement