Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where did you first snog a bloke/girl?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

In the Gaeltacht in Galway. I was 12. Its barely worth remembering unfortunately. We didn't even get each others name and i never saw him again. >>Sob<<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I was 11. My parents were hosting a big party for all their friends at the house. I was sneaking wine with a few of the other children at the party and I was a little tipsy. I got a bit of a headache and we fell asleep for a while on the deck chairs outside on the patio. I was woken up by a pair of lips rubbing against mine, and I just started kissing back. I started feeliing her up really hard, gripping her flesh like a prospective buyer at a cattle sale. I felt a russtle in my jeans, and moments after my first kiss I was getting my first willy rumble and ball juggle. We just kept kissing, and I started whispering lines from the bible in a gruff Dublin accent into her ear, as well as kneading her buttocks. She was biting my neck a lot at this point, and had drawn blood in a number of areas. When I noticed it was my sister I just kept going because I was commited. Been scoring the head off her for nearly eight years now.

Well that's one to tell the web toed kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Mine was age 12 on a green area near my house. It was an awkward experience for all involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sazdestar

I was about 14 at a youth club disco.. wasn't nice, quite sloppy actually. Was expecting something to happen (as it was such a big deal) but sadly nothing did. Lasted around 2 seconds and then I returned to my laughing friends. Never even knew his name.. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I snogged my first bloke/girl last weekend.

Never really been into hermaphrodites before but he/she was pretty hot so y'know we got busy. :)

Oh and it was in the George.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Snogging is a gateway to teen pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

I was 13, it was at a thing called Blast, alternative youth disco thing, she tasted like lolipops

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

In Stephens Green park, on one of the many benches. I was sixteen :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

At a friends party... Not even worth remembering. It's so embarrassing when I think back.

• Advertisement

I actually fingered a girl before I ever shifted a girl.. And I didn't even shift the one I fingered.
    It's definitely my greatest cinema achievement.

First snog was a few weeks later wit her friend outside Dunnes. Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

In a disused corridor in school during lunch. I think I was 12. Quite liked the girl, t'was pretty good as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    What was then known as the "backers", which was just a rat-infested field behind my old house. Now it's the new road to Lucan :D
    Fettercairn? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

I actually fingered a girl before I ever shifted a girl.. And I didn't even shift the one I fingered.
    It's definitely my greatest cinema achievement.

First snog was a few weeks later wit her friend outside Dunnes. Good times.

You, my friend, are a god amongst men.

4pxuo1.jpg

Advertisement