Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Store & Share

• 22-12-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

I recently got this email from Eircom concerning their eLiving site:

We wish to remind you that your access to eircom Store & Share will cease in 7 days time. Please download any remaining files before access is removed.

Your data will remain in your vault for 60 days should you decide to re-register. Please see the FAQs for more information on why your account has been stopped.

I couldn't puzzle out from their somewhat disorganized FAQ's why they were doing this.

An attempt to re=register failed.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

JonMac wrote: »
    I recently got this email from Eircom concerning their eLiving site:

We wish to remind you that your access to eircom Store & Share will cease in 7 days time. Please download any remaining files before access is removed.

Your data will remain in your vault for 60 days should you decide to re-register. Please see the FAQs for more information on why your account has been stopped.

I couldn't puzzle out from their somewhat disorganized FAQ's why they were doing this.

An attempt to re=register failed.

Any ideas?

Are you still an Eircom customer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

Yes, I am still an Eircom customer. I can log into webmail, but when I enter my email address in the eleiving login it replies that there is no customer known by that email address!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

JonMac wrote: »
    Yes, I am still an Eircom customer. I can log into webmail, but when I enter my email address in the eleiving login it replies that there is no customer known by that email address!

This is pure theorising since I have very little detail but it sounds like it could be an excess usage issue to me. Have you been getting a lot more spam then usual recently?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

JonMac can you post up links to the FAQ's eircom provide?

Advertisement