Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swingers are weirdos.

• 22-12-2009 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Cuelo

With all due respect, using most un-boards like language, fuck you, Paulo Cuelo, fuck you.

Swingers are weirdo's. Each to their own and all that malarky but letting another man or woman do unmentionable things to your beloved is just wrong. Have the greatest of respect for Paulo but there's no way he's dictating how this poster should be thinking.

If Pighead appears judgmental it's probably because he is. And before all you young free thinking whippersnappers come out with your "Ah jeez Grandad, open your mind man" or "Ah Pighead, you boring old fart, you only live once. Give it a go you might even enjoy it" remember this and remember this well: this Pig is not for changing. And for your information Pighead is far from a prude. He's actually quite a free spirited and open minded person. Don't really have any issues with women voting or vegetarians for example.

Once Pighead asks a lady to be his girlfriend that's her immediately off the market. Like a pair of underpants she may be admired from afar but nobody else should ever ever wear or sniff her. To be perfectly honest, sitting on a chair in the nip watching some fella drooling and grunting all over his girlfriend isn't this posters idea of fun. If Pighead wants to sit down and listen to high pitched womanly shrieking noises he'll put on a Yoko Ono record. Nope, they're all a pack of weirdos.

Are swingers weirdos? 154 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    44%
    Ruu_OldPompey MagnusGurgleseanybikerPistepwdhadaPigheadJPAjcrowbarpatmacthorbarryMcCalvinRobbieTheRobberjoe_dunneRonMexicoAnonoBoynoblankskiMurphytjon1981 69 votes
    Depends
    27%
    120_MinutesSamuraiDamienHDr4gul4RaphaeldlofnepCiaran500FlintyDaBrenoDiageio_ManAuversTomCogrizzlyRobAMercGatorNu-CentzRented MulePeakOutputMenaextra-ordinary_ 42 votes
    I voted yes but i actually think no.
    27%
    [Deleted User]--Kaiser--azezilMossy MonkcournioniSpeartmanNevynSkittleLia_liaOwenMenda1gerryjuiceorourkedaWibbs6thsdanseodemanFajitas!dobsdave 43 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Did that really require a wall of text?? I think one sentence would have got the point across!!

Obvious post is obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Depends
    +1 Pighead, not for me either.

TBH it needs a poll : Swinging, Yay or Nay.

Edit : Just saw the poll.

Would be interesting to see which way it swings :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Depends
    Swingers are heros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Pighead wrote: »
    Once Pighead asks a lady to be his girlfriend that's her immediately off the market.

I'm sure she appreciates being off the market stalls and out of the winter cold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Weird, yes. My concern? No.

Whatever people want to do in their spare time is up to them once it's legal; clearly if one's spare time activity is molestation or rape then they must be stopped etc but swingers don't come into that category...just about ;)

No need for the massive rant piggy, now go away to the ranting and raving forum before I decide to engineer a new strain of foot and mouth. Or worse, discover that Superquinn doesn't have my pre-ordered ham and that I need to look elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

No
    Big Knox wrote: »
    Did that really require a wall of text?? I think one sentence would have got the point across!!

Obvious post is obvious.
    That's the trouble with you pimply faced small todgered teenagers these days. Everything has to be abbreviated and bite sized. You want everything done and said quickly. Conversations last about thirty seconds.

Big Knox: Sup, Bobby. Going to the game later?
    Bobby: Yep
    Big Knox: Awesome.
    Bobby: Awkward Silence
    Big Knox: Shuffles about and scratches his pimply forehead.
    Bobby: Ok, then see ya buddy.
    Big Knox: Great talking to ya Bobby.

Pighead's got some friendly advice for you Big Knox. Learn to take things slowly. Enjoy the art of conversations. Don't rush everything. Your love for getting things done fast is destined to leave future girlfriends very disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

personally i find all that disgusting. if and when i get married, no one will ever touch my wife.
    reminds me of the mummy with anck su namun.
    5rfy321uw1yw7bjftudx.gif

the sheer thought of my partner having sex in anyway or form with another person turns my stomach severely.

pighead, nice thread. thumbs up.

No
    sdonn wrote: »
    Weird, yes. My concern? No.

Whatever people want to do in their spare time is up to them once it's legal; clearly if one's spare time activity is molestation or rape then they must be stopped etc but swingers don't come into that category...just about ;)

No need for the massive rant piggy, now go away to the ranting and raving forum before I decide to engineer a new strain of foot and mouth. Or worse, discover that Superquinn doesn't have my pre-ordered ham and that I need to look elsewhere.
    It's not a rant, it's a statement. Ranting implies stressed Eric veins and big red angry faces. Pighead is calmer than a Buddhist monk as he types away at his black dusty keyboard.

And as for that cliched nonsense of "If it's legal, let them do what they want" come on sdonn, you're better than that. Smearing cow poo over your brother or sister is legal but if it happened to you you wouldn't be so quick to say "Let them do what they want".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Swingers are weirdo's. Each to their own and all that malarky but letting another man or woman do unmentionable things to your beloved is just wrong.

But you get to do the same to theirs.

You are not fooling anyone you know. You made the thread public, so you are just waiting to get a decent amount of names on the No option then you are going to start sending them party invites.

No
    Jumpy wrote: »
    But you get to do the same to theirs.

You are not fooling anyone you know. You made the thread public, so you are just waiting to get a decent amount of names on the No option then you are going to start sending them party invites.
    Yeah but that's weird. One of Pighead's favourite lines whilst making love is "Oooooh baby, you bring out the best in Pighead. Pighead's the best because you make him the best. Together we are the best" How the hell is Miss Piggy gonna feel if she hears that line used on another girl? One word answer. Devastated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

It is bizzare behaviour to say the least.

The swingers try to rationalise their behaviour by saying "it's only sex........it's only physical. It's lust only, not love. It's not emotional/intellectual".

Either they are lying or they're in total denial.
    Not a good receipe for a relationship me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Paulo Cuelo is a tool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

From what ive seen on Bravo its usually only fat smelly people that do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

No
    Strange alright. Case in point: Fergus's Wedding.

Wouldn't be my cup of tea either Pighead. I believe it doesn't appeal to us alpha-males.

No
    hinault wrote: »
    Not a good receipe for a relationship me thinks.
    Damn right hinault. Internet high five to you buddy.

These are the ingredients that should be used for a relationship:

Ingredients

1/2 a cup of Affection
    A pinch of cuddles
    3 tablespoons of pure sweetness
    A great big kiss

Method

Dim the lights then mix them very slowly together.

Some will say that recipe is so sickly sweet it's in danger of giving the reader diabates but those people don't matter as they are more than likely swinger weirdos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

No
    Swingers are ****in freaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

That's the trouble with you pimply faced small todgered teenagers these days. Everything has to be abbreviated and bite sized. You want everything done and said quickly. Conversations last about thirty seconds.

Big Knox: Sup, Bobby. Going to the game later?
    Bobby: Yep
    Big Knox: Awesome.
    Bobby: Awkward Silence
    Big Knox: Shuffles about and scratches his pimply forehead.
    Bobby: Ok, then see ya buddy.
    Big Knox: Great talking to ya Bobby.

Pighead's got some friendly advice for you Big Knox. Learn to take things slowly. Enjoy the art of conversations. Don't rush everything. Your love for getting things done fast is destined to leave future girlfriends very disappointed.

Hey come on now, whatever about having a go at me you leave poor Bobby out of this!! Bobby never says a bad word about anyone... he's the strong silent type!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

Depends
    have tried it - was a little bit wierd..... but not complaining.

its a lifestyle choice .

I dont think I would be willing to share my missus(if I had one)...but for now - if invited along to swingers parties or similar ... will consider if I had alterntives and possibly say yes.(some of the women are hot)

dont think I would find a woman to be in the lifestyle - I wouldnt like the thought of another man pleasing her better than I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Depends
    I don't really care what other people do with theiir sex lives if it's not effecting me, but no I don't think their weirdos really, some people just get off on it and enjoy ****ing other people with their partner, some people enjoy other people ****ing theor partner, some people ask their gf to shuff dildos up their ass. If theres one thing I have learned it's never underestimate the insane things couples you know do in the bedroom, who are we to judge really i'm sure you all have your secrets!

EX - I know a lad who mentioned once that he pisses on his gf and gets off on it and so does she...think you know someone ay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Depends
    Are they weird? No. Am I interested in it? No. If they are happy with it, then there's no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Strange alright. Case in point: Fergus's Wedding.

Wouldn't be my cup of tea either Pighead. I believe it doesn't appeal to us alpha-males.

You may be onto something there. It would probably sit easier in the minds of beta-males who are forced to take what they can get and in turn have got used to the prospect of having to share what ever open minded female/male is willing to lower their standards enough to have sex with them.

Where as Alpha-males have no problem attracting a mate and therefor have an easier time finding the right person for them.

There partner becomes their terratory; why should an alpha male give up his territory to a lesser beta-male.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Once Pighead asks a lady to be his girlfriend that's her immediately off the market.
    Even when they say "no"?

No
    the_syco wrote: »
    Even when they say "no"?
    Does not compute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Who the **** is Paulo Cuelo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Who the **** is Paulo Cuelo?

Some guy who has a three way with his mother and brother on a regular basis*.

*facts maybe different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

No
    While some hormone-infused youngsters may believe that swinging involves slim toned young nubile women and adonis-type men and think it's all hot action and wah-wah pedalled backing music let me share with you this horrible truth:

Swingers are generally pasty, overweight middle aged people with poor taste in both clothing, music and interior design.

Just thinking of the orgy scenes in that Louis Theroux documentary makes me shudder. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Just thinking of the orgy scenes in that Louis Theroux documentary makes me shudder. :eek:
    Change that emotion to cringe and you've got the orgy scenes in that Bruno movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Depends
    Wouldn't be into it myself but each to their own.

Depends
    While some hormone-infused youngsters may believe that swinging involves slim toned young nubile women and adonis-type men and think it's all hot action and wah-wah pedalled backing music let me share with you this horrible truth:

Swingers are generally pasty, overweight middle aged people with poor taste in both clothing, music and interior design.

Do you have any proof of this - I'm sorry but I have experienced the swingers lifestyle and while some are middle aged, slightly overweight (some more than slightly), there are plenty that take care of their bodies and are mid 20's early 30's ..... very broad generalisation.

Sorry if that seems like an attack but I just dislike when people make sweeping statements based on what they see in documentaries or movies on TV.

EDIT: AH Answer: pics or GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

No
    I worked in a club in the late 80's in London and Monday nights was swingers night. First night was interesting lots of good looking scantilly clad ladies getting hit on by everyone, but after that a general uncomfortable feeling was about the place, the men were very leery and just one notch above peodophile whilst the women were very 'free and liberated' (slappers with various diseases). Anyway after six Mondays the News of the World did an exclusive and the place was closed down and the owner lost his licence.
    It's far more glamourous than it sounds and not for people in secure relationships.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

No
    hobochris wrote: »
    You may be onto something there. It would probably sit easier in the minds of beta-males who are forced to take what they can get and in turn have got used to the prospect of having to share what ever open minded female/male is willing to lower their standards enough to have sex with them.
    Where as Alpha-males have no problem attracting a mate and therefor have an easier time finding the right person for them.

There partner becomes their terratory; why should an alpha male give up his territory to a lesser beta-male.

Every time I hear people say alpha males I laugh, you make me laugh.

Is that Alpha or is it more a comedian?

Still though well done for making me laugh Victor delta charlie!

Alpha :D:D:D:D

No
    patmac wrote: »
    I worked in a club in the late 80's in London and Monday nights was swingers night. First night was interesting lots of good looking scantilly clad ladies getting hit on by everyone, but after that a general uncomfortable feeling was about the place, the men were very leery and just one notch above peodophile whilst the women were very 'free and liberated' (slappers with various diseases). Anyway after six Mondays the News of the World did an exclusive and the place was closed down and the owner lost his licence.
    It's far more glamourous than it sounds and not for people in secure relationships.

When did consenting adults doing whatever consenting adults choose to do with other consenting adults become "one notch above peodophile"
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I seen a man buy a news paper it was "one notch above peodophile"

Is this the new way of using the term peodophile are all the cool kids using it this way?

No
    Corkbah wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I have experienced the swingers lifestyle.
    No need to apologise. We all make mistakes Corkbah. Just one of those things you can put down to experience.

Anyway, when you partook in these swinging sessions did you not feel a bit weird seeing some bloke getting hot and sticky with your ladyfriend. Did you not feel a little queazy as he sucked her toe?

Depends
    No need to apologise. We all make mistakes Corkbah. Just one of those things you can put down to experience.

Anyway, when you partook in these swinging sessions did you not feel a bit weird seeing some bloke getting hot and sticky with your ladyfriend. Did you not feel a little queazy as he sucked her toe?

it was me with them...lol... they were the couple - I just happen to accept the invite and give his missus a good ould seeing to.... tops and tails - she was spitroasted, I was duely emptied.

to be fair - they were an alright looking couple - mid 30s.....oh and there was no toe-sucking !!!

EDIT: it did feel wierd, have done it a couple of times now - with different couples - I do look at it from a sex only point of view, dont know if I could do it while in a relationship.... the way I look at it I'm single and can do what I want (assuming all safety precautions are taken care of) .... I'm not advocating the lifestyle - just saying if you can do emotionless meaningless sex when you dont care about your partners needs...then swinging can work for you)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

No
    When did consenting adults doing whatever consenting adults choose to do with other consenting adults become "one notch above peodophile"
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I seen a man buy a news paper it was "one notch above peodophile"

Is the new way of using the term peodophile?
    I'm talking about that leery look that mosts priests have (it is what it reminded me of so as i have had the unfortunate experience of observing both). Also it's more than consenting sex among adults it's experimenting with other's sexual partners which I find weird, so I think in order to be a swinger ie to watch others interfere with your missus is a little bit weird .

• Advertisement

Depends
    patmac wrote: »
    I'm talking about that leery look that mosts priests have (it is what it reminded me of so as i have had the unfortunate experience of observing both). Also it's more than consenting sex among adults it's experimenting with other's sexual partners which I find weird, so I think in order to be a swinger ie to watch others interfere with your missus is a little bit weird .

are you saying that a middle aged guy in a club shouldnt be leeryeyed at a mid 20's hottie ?

I understand what you are saying the swingers clubs tend to be male dominated (its the promise of sex - women can get it anytime and the sniff of hedonistic women is appealing to this type of guy)..... this is why some(most) of the parties are limited to single females and couples... with the occasional single male or two invited along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Atari Shaguar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

No
    Do you have any proof of this - I'm sorry but I have experienced the swingers lifestyle and while some are middle aged, slightly overweight (some more than slightly), there are plenty that take care of their bodies and are mid 20's early 30's ..... very broad generalisation.

Now read my post again and this time keep your eyes peeled for the word 'generally'. It's there, you just gotta look for it. I didn't say all were like that but generally they are.

Ok maybe it's half fatties and half fitties - but you would admit that the ones who take care of their bodies can do little about the state of their faces would you not?

No
    it was me with them...lol... they were the couple - I just happen to accept the invite and give his missus a good ould seeing to.... tops and tails - she was spitroasted, I was duely emptied.

to be fair - they were an alright looking couple - mid 30s.....oh and there was no toe-sucking !!!

EDIT: it did feel wierd, have done it a couple of times now - with different couples - I do look at it from a sex only point of view, dont know if I could do it while in a relationship.... the way I look at it I'm single and can do what I want (assuming all safety precautions are taken care of) .... I'm not advocating the lifestyle - just saying if you can do emotionless meaningless sex when you dont care about your partners needs...then swinging can work for you)
    Still weird. You were in a room where there were twice as many todgers as there were females. Those sums just don't add up for Pighead. As an aside would you partake in a swinging session with your girlfriend included?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Murphyt

No

QUOTE]

If it was only you with the other couple then you were not really a swinger as you did not share your partner. This was merely a threesome with 2 guys and one girl and from a guys perspective that is wrong!

• Advertisement

Depends
    to a lot of people having sex in missionary position is the correct and only way.... to other people, using toys works.

some people have fettishes (foot fettish, toe sucking, sniffing etc), some people enjoy outdoor sex and the risk of getting caught.

to each their own, yes...if you consider a person in a relationship to actively enjoy his partner having sex with another person as wierd.... thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

can i ask if anyone has had a threesome ? (were the other two a couple or just randomers)

There are a lot of hidden lifestyles in Ireland (Submissives, Doms, Swingers they all exist in all walks of life).... there are daily, weekly and random meets happening throughout Ireland.

if its not for you then - you dont need to participate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

No
    two fools meself and the misses used to hang around with where into it in a big way. She was an ould ugly thing with fake tits. Big horses head on her and he was just a tool. He told me he would like to do my missus and that I could have a go of his missus. I nearly puked. I would never do the dirt espescially not with a horse faced yoke.

Personally I think if a couple are in love then why would they wanna ride other people. Each to their own I suppose.

Depends
    Murphyt wrote: »

If it was only you with the other couple then you were not really a swinger as you did not share your partner. This was merely a threesome with 2 guys and one girl and from a guys perspective that is wrong!

the swinging lifestyle involves a lot more then simply offering your partner in exchange for another.

I have a FB (no... not facebook ...... fúckbuddy) who I have gone to parties with(ok..only 2 parties...I'm not in a relationship with her but for the sake of access to parties we go as a couple) ... anyway - my point is that swinging isnt just swapping wives/husbands..... its a lifestyle where a couple invites other single, couples into their sex sessions.... and sometimes invite people to watch (ie. like Dogging)..... I'm sure there are a lot more complex issues with it but thats my understanding of swinging.

Depends
    Now read my post again and this time keep your eyes peeled for the word 'generally'. It's there, you just gotta look for it. I didn't say all were like that but generally they are.

Ok maybe it's half fatties and half fitties - but you would admit that the ones who take care of their bodies can do little about the state of their faces would you not?

I might also point you to the part of my post that stated "very broad generalisation" in relation to your statement....you even quoted it yourself.

I dont understand what your trying to say about the faces - some of the fatties have lovely faces, some of the fitties have lovely faces ....some dont (on both counts)...its the same in most nightclubs...not everyone is beautiful and takes care of themselves.

Depends
    Still weird. You were in a room where there were twice as many todgers as there were females. Those sums just don't add up for Pighead. As an aside would you partake in a swinging session with your girlfriend included?

I dont have a girlfriend .... but have previously stated that I'm not sure if I would be comfortable doing it if I was in a relationship...it would depend on if she wanted it.

I have a fúckbuddy (no emotional attachment) whom I have shared - but then again ...its not a relationship ...dont get me wrong - this isnt a regular thing for me, I have been in plenty of "normal" relationships, at the moment I'm single....and have been for about a year.

No
    the swinging lifestyle involves a lot more then simply offering your partner in exchange for another.

I have a FB (no... not facebook ...... fúckbuddy) who I have gone to parties with(ok..only 2 parties...I'm not in a relationship with her but for the sake of access to parties we go as a couple) ... anyway - my point is that swinging isnt just swapping wives/husbands..... its a lifestyle where a couple invites other single, couples into their sex sessions.... and sometimes invite people to watch (ie. like Dogging)..... I'm sure there are a lot more complex issues with it but thats my understanding of swinging.

Swinging is where a couple have sex with other partners, but you were not part of a couple. The couple you were with were the swingers you were just shaging the guys wife with him. Like you have said you dont think you could share someone you were in a relationship with. Fcukbuddies are different as it is not a relationship and you are both single otherwise its an afair.

Depends
    just also to point out what a previous poster has said......

its not as glamourous as it sounds..... anyone who has experienced a threesome knows its nothing like the movies :D ...similarly with orgies.

if anything its awkward......yes it can be thrilling to have two girls sucking you off (1 on the meat and the other on the veg).... but its almost impossible to please them both.

No
    Swinging is where a couple have sex with other partners, but you were not part of a couple. The couple you were with were the swingers you were just shaging the guys wife with him. Like you have said you dont think you could share someone you were in a relationship with. Fcukbuddies are different as it is not a relationship and you are both single otherwise its an afair.

The use of words such as relationship and couple are not solely used to describe a monogamous coupling of two adults they have many other meanings a FB is a relationship just not a monogamous one.

No
    The use of words such as relationship and couple are not solely used to describe a monogamous coupling of two adults they have many other meanings a FB is a relationship just not a monogamous one.

true but a FB is finished with once one of the 2 involved gets into a 'traditional' relationship.

Depends

swinging is NOT just swapping a partner....it is a lifestyle, a way of life....swingers are sometimes involved in 3somes, 4somes, orgies, watching their partner having sex with a stranger, even dogging can come under the swinging umbrella.

if you cant understand that then theres no point in me trying to explain it.... you have your opinion - if you dont like the swinging ethos then dont participate, I personally have had good and bad experiences of the swinging lifestyle.

maybe my interpretation of the swinging life is wrong but my understanding has been outlined and from my experiences this is what I have learned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement