Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to dump my old TV

Options
  • 22-12-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Got an old Television with sound problems, so thought of getting rid of it. But I've no idea where to dump it. Is there any place in Douglas where I can safely dump it? Your suggestions please...

mmmads..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Recycling centre (the dump) on Kinsale road will take anything with a plug or battery for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

dump Rafeen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

If you are buying a new one the shop you buy from will have to take the old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

sunnyside wrote: »
    If you are buying a new one the shop you buy from will have to take the old one.

You can dump in any recycling center. there is an EU charge that pays for this service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

sold wrote: »
    You can dump in any recycling center. there is an EU charge that pays for this service.

I know but not everybody lives near these recycling places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 mmmads

Cheers for the inputs...

Advertisement