Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price watch

Options
  • 22-12-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

anyone know which shop/supermarket has the best deals on beer, wine and spirits at the moment. Went on price checker and can't get euro prices without paying to join. I know o'briens are doing 24 500ml cans carlsberg for 24e. Won't do much better than that but any other good deals around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

dr ro wrote: »
    anyone know which shop/supermarket has the best deals on beer, wine and spirits at the moment. Went on price checker and can't get euro prices without paying to join. I know o'briens are doing 24 500ml cans carlsberg for 24e. Won't do much better than that but any other good deals around?

Centra are doing 20 buds for 15 euro i think i saw.

Tescos are pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Lidl are doing 6 500ml bottles for €5 or 10 250 ml for €4.69

The 500ml is lovely, the other stuff is ok
    Starts with "P" and has yellow/gold box

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Asda 24 cans budwiser £7:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055773277&page=4

This thread might be of some use to you aswell (The later posts anyway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

dr ro wrote: »
    I know o'briens are doing 24 500ml cans carlsberg for 24e. Won't do much better than that but any other good deals around?

I am a Carlsberg drinker but that offer is for 3.8% vol cans...

I was in Tesco yesterday and got 24 bottles 330ml of Wifebeater (Stella 5.0%) for 15euro. Bargain - comes with free mega-hangover!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

astrofluff wrote: »
    Bargain - comes with free mega-hangover!

Lol. Have been down that road before with that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

astrofluff wrote: »
    I am a Carlsberg drinker but that offer is for 3.8% vol cans...

I was in Tesco yesterday and got 24 bottles 330ml of Wifebeater (Stella 5.0%) for 15euro. Bargain - comes with free mega-hangover!

Me too Astro. I was very surprised to see Nelson Mandela at 15e.

Advertisement