Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Maynooth

Options
  • 22-12-2009 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Is it just me or has Tesco in Maynooth gone really done hill. Don't get me wrong I think it's a brilliant facility for the area and I use it regularly but the staff seem disinterested and today I have to trod my way back over to change a pair of boots because they were on the wrong hanger leaving me to think they were were a different size.

I've also seen stale bread on the shelves and bought a packet of biscuits lately that were a year out of date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Have to agree. However, it's been like that for a few years. I thought it might change after the move.

Regularly out of vegetables and other items. Looks like a management issue. I hate it but it's better then going to Naas or Lucan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 keep it tidy

used to go out with a guy that worked in therre, he was telling me they moved outside the town and had a massive store and the exspress they had to close the bigger one and only use the express recently, i find the place ok kfor clothes for the little lad but apart from that i wouldnt do my shopping in it, stale bread and never have the items i do be looking for think id travel to aldi or lidl sooner than go there again! lidl is great you can get all branded stuff as well:)

Advertisement