Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy wont eat puppy food

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

tk123 wrote: »
    He was 19.2 kgs when he was weighed in the vets last month at 5 months old!

my boy Bully was 19.1kg last week (at 15 weeks) :D

She has a big apetite now that we changed her from JWB to Pedigree!
    Starts charging around the kitchen and gets sooo excited when she sees you picking up her food bowl! She's also quite partial to a bit of xmas tree and door mat!!!
    We can see her filling out each day now!!

watch the shoes/boots don't know if it the scent or what but my lot will demolish any footwear - slippers/boots/shoes/crocs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Bookkeeper09

Paul91 wrote: »
    my boy Bully was 19.1kg last week (at 15 weeks) :D
    Janey he sounds like a monster!!!....Puppy was 3.6Kg when we weighed her over the weekend. Was 2.5kg when we got her 2 weeks ago!

watch the shoes/boots don't know if it the scent or what but my lot will demolish any footwear - slippers/boots/shoes/crocs! :D

Yeah she's taken a shine to my strppy sandals....think thats just because she can carry them off easily!. Also has attacked my slippers a few times...but only whenever they are on my feet!. Doesnt seem to have any interest in OH stinky boots and runners!!!...yet!

Janey he sounds like a monster!!!....Puppy was 3.6Kg when we weighed her over the weekend. Was 2.5kg when we got her 2 weeks ago!

how old is she now ? got any cute puppy pictures to share :D

• Advertisement

how old is she now ? got any cute puppy pictures to share :D

Shes 11 weeks now. Will put up a few this evening..have tons taken! Got a new camera over xmas! Poor dog must have thought the paparazzi were after her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Shes 11 weeks now. Will put up a few this evening..have tons taken! Got a new camera over xmas! Poor dog must have thought the paparazzi were after her!!

I know the feeling, i got a new camera too and my poor dog was subjected to posing for pics etc, but he loves it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

tk123 wrote: »
    He was 19.2 kgs when he was weighed in the vets last month at 5 months old!

Ours is the same at 5 months - 41 lbs as of yesterday. Its some weight when he is lying on ya :)

He is not pushed about food though. Maybe cos he has no competition for it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

My old GSD could be a fussy eater at times and it can be v.frustrating. Luckily the three I dogs I have now do not have that problem, they don't as much eat their dinner fast its more like they inhale it. Our vet is always complementing their clean teeth and I tell him its because food never has the chance to touch them! :D

Advertisement