Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do your pets get Christmas cards from the vet?

Options
  • 22-12-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭

Our cats get a Christmas card every year from our vet (Bairbre O'Malley in Bray) addressed to "Buffy and Holly and family", and 'signed' with a paw print and a photo of her little dog Tasha (anyone who's ever been to her surgery will know Tasha!). It's an Irish Blue Cross charity card, and all hand written and addressed, not computer generated at all. Personally I think it's a nice gesture, although the cats seemed genuinely underwhelmed when I showed it to them just now :)

So does anyone else's pets get cards, either from their vet, or anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Our cats got a card from the cattery :D

(and the dogs where miffed because they weren't mentioned)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

My dad's friend in work - her dog sent our dogs a card and present :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Eh, no. But my vet didn't charge for the last two visits so I guess thats ok.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

no nothing from my vet ,,,but i guess if he did he would up his charges,,,he's expensvie enough,,so i dont want any:D

Advertisement