Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky By Mobile Symbian V5 phones

• 22-12-2009 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Are N97/5800 or SE Satio users able to get the Sky by mobile application to work?
    I can get the application to open and I can view the TV schedules for RoI but I cant view individual TV programs or get the remote record to work.
    --> Im registered with Sky and have used the Java version before with no problems.
    I have tried a good few symbian and java versions but no joy.

Any ideas?...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Didn't work for me on the n97 before. Said it wasn't compatible if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

i have it working just fine on my n97, the only problem i had was that it only seemd to work with the wireless connection i used when i set it up, but i think a reinstall sorted it.

link to the install: http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=9685.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

thanks. but i seem to have it working for the java and symbian versions of sky by mobile i have on my phone. They both seem to work fine if i go into a channel category eg entertainment and then select the program i want. When i was going in from all channels in the channel list it didnt work. Its a handy little application to have on your phone.

Advertisement