Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Catalunya v Argentina - Camp Nou - 7:30pm

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

you can find all kinds of crap when you log onto the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Seaneh wrote: »
    I can understand the Basque push for a national team, people from Basque Country and Navarre are not ethnically spanish and struggle to see them self as part of spain, they always have and they always will, catalans are like people from cork or norfolk, they just think they are better than the rest of their country men but really, they just speak the same language with a funny accent.

This might be the most ignorant post I've ever read on this website since joining. Being the festive period and no real need to bicker, I'll post a proper reply to this post sometime in the future. Still though, can't believe you'd compare an entire culture of people, a culture that thousands of people died for during the facist Franco years, to a joke amongst Cork people about being the 'real capital' or whatever. Go read 'homage to Catalonia' by George Orwell and come back and say the culture and region of Catalonia is similar to being Corkonian.

Advertisement