Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom Vans Parking In Residential Areas

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

bonzos wrote: »
    I think there is a rule that applies to some eircom "workers:rolleyes:" which state they are entitled not to work

Era the company is falling to pieces with no sign of anyone investing the necessary to keep in relevant in the future so the van parking may only be a temporary problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

eoin wrote: »
    Could you not at least expand on why you think so?

Seriously, one shíte post does not deserve another. Gil_Dub's post was pretty bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

The Eircom lads are a hoot.

One of them lives next door to me and he also has one of the larger vans. If i'm ever at home for the day, hes in and out, in and out, in and out at least 3 times a day. He doesn't seem to do any work and we're 99% sure he doesn't work out of the house, hes gone for most of the day but seems to pop back home for half an hour here and there.

There's also a little Eircom building half a mile away, only about 300ft square and the lads seem to sit outside it all day long. That's the job to be in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i know a guy locally who built his house in Eircoms time...wheneverr I pased the site his van was there whatever time of day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

TWO Land Rovers!!! TWO!!! That's unforgivable. Now if they were Landcruisers that'd be ok, but ******* Land Rovers!!!

Jerseyful Mazes, your poor neighbours ;)

Land Cruisers, OMG! what are they but Land Rovers in disguise :p

No, really nice vehicles are Cruisers, I just wouldn't drive one.

Oh and it's now 3 Land Rovers, just added another one to the collection.

Landy
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

FunnyStuff wrote: »
    If you've got a problem.............. maybe you could hire......

The A-Team.

but where would they park their van?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Buy paint and turn it into a UPC van. Those colours are easier on the eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

kenbrady wrote: »
    I can't believe you posted that, it's pathetic threatening girls over a parking space. Especially when they left a number and were more than willing to move the car.
    How sad must your life be if you get so worked up over something so trivial and need to win petty little victories. Did you feel tough after bullying girls.

Do you feel good after castigating the poster? You don't know the totallity of the persons situation so why don't you keep your comments to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭McCalvin

j1974 wrote: »
    oh contrare my attempting to be sarcastic wannabe friend, I'm YOUR hero.
    more bullying rabble

Seriously, all attempted sarcasticness aside.

You are proud of how you handled that little episode?
    Would you advise the OP do similar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Ugh, this thread just goes from bad to worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement